True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this shit is for real, saW the documentary on the history channel last night
and it is sooo weird that the mya , along with chinese, and Other civilizations predict the same outcome ON THE SAME DATE, SO GO SLEEP WITH AS MANY WOMEN AS U CAN , STOCK UP ON A SHITLOAD OF AMMO, AND THE OTHER ESSENTALS FOR LIFE
YouTube - December 21 2012 THE END
http://www.december212012.com/

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Haha. I need more ammo and liquor just in case.

·
Registered
226 Posts
LOL I love how discovery channel miss interrupts one sentence and everyone is freaking out about it.

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
I was reading something about this too. I guess the defense dept. has some crazy super computer that continues to predict this date as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to go digging a shelter in my backyard but it is kind of spooky. I'm thinking zombies.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I think that the Mayan guy who was supposed to finish the calander died and that was the last date he entered so now everyone is all freaked out about it. I was talking to my pops about it and he said when he was young people use to say that about the year 2000 and guess what were still here bitches.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that the Mayan guy who was supposed to finish the calander died and that was the last date he entered so now everyone is all freaked out about it. I was talking to my pops about it and he said when he was young people use to say that about the year 2000 and guess what were still here bitches.
2000 was just 2000 and there was nothing really credible to back it up, but for tis 2012 there is a ton of ot, so go get laid:thumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
2000 was just 2000 and there was nothing really credible to back it up, but for tis 2012 there is a ton of ot, so go get laid:thumbsup:
The only thing that will happen around 2012 is out earths polar north and south are going to switch. It happens once ever four thousand years. In short it means a lot of weird shit will happen, compasses will point south instead of north, Northern lights will become the southern lights and we might be subjected to some really bad gamma rays. But that's all hypothetical.:shrug:

·
Registered
62 Posts
:iagree:
:iagree:

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Y2K was also supposed to be the end.

None of the before mentioned civilizations have what we call "science".

Read: they were too stupid to figure out anythign in their modern world, so they resorted to some other bullshit.

·
Fire it up!
24 Posts
All I have to say is, "I'm gonna get my kicks in before this whole shithouse goes up in flames, allll-right!"

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Y2K was also supposed to be the end.

None of the before mentioned civilizations have what we call "science".

Read: they were too stupid to figure out anythign in their modern world, so they resorted to some other bullshit.
yet they had a more sophisticated to keep track of time (refering to the aztec calendar

1 - 20 of 26 Posts