True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blood red stallion from down south is breathing again! Ready to come up north and whip some fuckin' ass. :pimp:

No Bull? Maybe?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAfeN9ytkpI"]YouTube - The Red Stallion LIVES!!![/ame]

Reactions: SLOBRA

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
Time to bring it up to albq.!!!!!

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Nice whos car is that.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car belongs to the devil.

He's scared of it.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
I think the devil needs to take a quick trip to jamaica and visit johnny so he can get some stuff to chill those nerves...car looks sick! Cant say i remember the last time i saw a turbo mounted right where that one is...very cool!!

·
1,820 Posts
Did someone mention street action, If you want to race I hope You are either way ahead of me or way behind me because last time we broke the animal out on the street we were going sideways at over 140 mph. This car also peg out the dyno at the dyno edge on mph, which is 200 mph, so top speed is not a problem as well! I hope someone brings a camera.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
This car is a fucking animal. That 200mph on the dyno was sick. Suprised shit out of even chris.

G

·
Did someone mention street action, If you want to race I hope You are either way ahead of me or way behind me because last time we broke the animal out on the street we were going sideways at over 140 mph. This car also peg out the dyno at the dyno edge on mph, which is 200 mph, so top speed is not a problem as well! I hope someone brings a camera.
i aint never skerd if we did line them up it would have to be on i25 or on i40

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
we dont need a tune just need to dyno to check everything out and work on the spool up!!

·
1,820 Posts
Hey Scott, i need you to clear out main street tomorrow as we are going to work on a low boost pass, i want to see how the street holds the power in front of Sonic. You think you could pull some strings or just invite all the friendly officers to IHOP or something?

G

·
Hey Scott, i need you to clear out main street tomorrow as we are going to work on a low boost pass, i want to see how the street holds the power in front of Sonic. You think you could pull some strings or just invite all the friendly officers to IHOP or something?
bring that thing up here we will put the V-BOX on it lets see what it will do 60-130 i bet it will get close to the record if not break it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts