True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Dude fuck Iraq.

So let me get this shit stright helping poor people in the US is bad but helping poor people in Iraq is good? I give two shits about who wins or not but enough is enough with the save iraq shit! Iam the only person that thinks we should worry about our people first? Can some of the republicans clear this up for me, you guys hate paying taxes to help poor people in the US but will support the war which is costing us out the ass to help iraq. I dont ubderstand how that works? We can rebuild iraq but New Orleans is still a shit hole.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I don't care about taxes, we will always have to pay them.

I don't think we can just pull out of Iraq, and I don't think going there was a mistake. Having been there personally, I think we are doing the right thing over there.(There is too much to type about how we are helping Iraq) Also last I saw, New Orleans was not a shit hole, the US did an excellent job rebuilding the city and helping the victims of Katrina.

Excellent commercial.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umm You are MISSING the point.

The US is ALL about helping others in need. That includes around the world. We have been doing this for hundreds of years. We take care of our own on a DAILY basis, it just not publicized from the media.

The point is everytime YOU and others talk ill of our Soldiers, you take away from the soldiers motivation and love for what they are doing.

Helping Iraq is minis quelled in comparison to what you think. We are building a relationship throughout the FREE world, we are keeping OUR borders safe from aggression and terrorism, we are keeping YOUR freedom of speach alive so you can protest the war.... It goes on and on.

There is absolutely NO WAY myself or anyone else can change your points of views on anything, but at least you can do is open your eyes a little bit and see the goodness and positive effects WE are doing/having not only in our country, but abroad.

And Sean, I am right there with you bro. I too am a Military Veteran and I have been to ALMOST all four corners of the planet.

Maybe some of you need to visit a 3 world country? This will wake up anyone, even someone in a coma.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I am not saying that we are wrong for being in iraq or we should pull out. I guess the point I was trying to make is that it seems like there is a double standerd on who people want to help. I have the upmost respect for our troops and understand that if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be able to live the way we do.

In the thread started by that shit head riley you guys bitch about poor people and how they live off the rich, but then you post a vid about helping iraq, I dont get it.
http://www.truestreetcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501&page=3

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not saying that we are wrong for being in iraq or we should pull out. I guess the point I was trying to make is that it seems like there is a double standerd on who people want to help. I have the upmost respect for our troops and understand that if it wasnt for them we wouldnt be able to live the way we do.

In the thread started by that shit head riley you guys bitch about poor people and how they live off the rich, but then you post a vid about helping iraq, I dont get it.
http://www.truestreetcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501&page=3
Gotcha. lol

The other thread by Riley is more of a Welfare needing to be reformed as a majority of the unemployed (poor) feed off of our taxes.

Iraq is not feeding off of us, rather they are still learning how to survive for themselves. We did the same for Russia when the wall fell. It just wasn't publicized. I know this as I was in Germany when the wall fell.

There is a huge difference in getting our own citizens to stop bottom feeding off of our taxes than assisting a Country that spent many decades under a Dictatorship.

Nothing but love to you though. :) I hate discussing Politics and Religion because it always ends up one sided. lol

But I am glad that this conversation is at least friendly. Woot!

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Gotcha. lol

The other thread by Riley is more of a Welfare needing to be reformed as a majority of the unemployed (poor) feed off of our taxes.

Iraq is not feeding off of us, rather they are still learning how to survive for themselves. We did the same for Russia when the wall fell. It just wasn't publicized. I know this as I was in Germany when the wall fell.

There is a huge difference in getting our own citizens to stop bottom feeding off of our taxes than assisting a Country that spent many decades under a Dictatorship.

Nothing but love to you though. :) I hate discussing Politics and Religion because it always ends up one sided. lol

But I am glad that this conversation is at least friendly. Woot!
+1 on the friendly part bro! lol I know how it is with politics shit me and sean have been down the whole Bush road and it was bumpy lol.

Dude to be honest we all know McCain is going to win, :emo:

I wish they made people pay back the welfare and food stamps shit that would make them think twice about popping out a kid every 9 months and not working. I know the US has always helped others in need I just feel that the money that is spent helping others could be put back in our systems like schools goverment workers etc.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Thanks for posting it Ron, I'm sending it to a few select people that I think definitely need to see it. Almost seems like 5.0 Clunker is starting to see the point being made here...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts