True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Chris at Dyno Edge, He found the problem on my Fast set up and got the car on the dyno today, short pull but more to come tomorrow, but hey, I got some good numbers to report.

First pull, timing was 15 degrees, 20lbs of boost, and rolled to 5000 rpm before he blew a cap off or a vacuum tree and had to shut it down. It layed 830 RWHp, everything is good for upto 30lbs of boost. It will make more power tomorrow and I will post up. We can go upto 7000rpm as well to make over 1k RWHP on 20lbs I hope. :woowoo:

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
Thats how we do it down here is rosberg!

G

·
Thanks to Chris at Dyno Edge, He found the problem on my Fast set up and got the car on the dyno today, short pull but more to come tomorrow, but hey, I got some good numbers to report.

First pull, timing was 15 degrees, 20lbs of boost, and rolled to 5000 rpm before he blew a cap off or a vacuum tree and had to shut it down. It layed 830 RWHp, everything is good for upto 30lbs of boost. It will make more power tomorrow and I will post up. We can go upto 7000rpm as well to make over 1k RWHP on 20lbs I hope. :woowoo:
your going to need ever bit of that 1000hp to play catch up:lol:
All you have in that motor is pistons and cams right?

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
Your in for a rude awakening!

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only thing my cobra is going to do is come fuck up your wet dream and turn it into a nightmare.

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
2001 Modded Viper GTS
2007 Modded Shelby GT 500
2003 Twin Turbo Cobra - BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!
2005 Twin Turbo Nissan 300zx - for sale
2005 Pitbull Custom Chopper - for sale
1967 Camaro in construction
2008 Dodge 3500 Mega Cab Cummins New and replaced
2004 Mystic cobra - sold!!!!

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
What"s your bike run anyway.11's hahahaha

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
nice numbers fo sho! dont underestimate that 14 of art's though!

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
That would be a good race then.Rex's car has gone 11.2 @132......

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
That bike doesnt go fucking 11's:lol: neither!(are you working on the mystic?)

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It should be a good race, till my boost kicks in!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Haha, I am taking the white car on this race.

John, I stopped for the night. Shit was bein a bitch and my help had to leave.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice numbers fo sho! dont underestimate that 14 of art's though!
Litre bikes are always tough contender's, I have owned a couple myself! Never underestimate anyone.:yesnod:

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats when the tires start to spin and i keep pulling :lol:

True that, but I will test what the pavement will hold for sure! that is when we go from a high roll and see what happens, I need to see how strong mine will be up top as well from a dig.

G

·
Litre bikes are always tough contender's, I have owned a couple myself! Never underestimate anyone.:yesnod:
anything is beatable if we go from anything above 50 mph and you hook ill see a white blur pass me like im standing still, if we go from my 1st gear and i hook you wont see me till about 180 but at 180ish you will come around me like im standing still

1 - 20 of 87 Posts