True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some mexican guy calling you "TOMBRAIDER":gay2: is saying he wants to race you all motor in the journal pavilion race in approx 2 weeks!!!
100shot trans am

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
lol wtf? I don't run all motor, the car is tuned for nitrous. If he wants to race, he better bring all he has, I don't race half assed...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That sounds like a great race. To nitrous cars but only one of them is allowed to spray haha

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
That sounds like a great race. To nitrous cars but only one of them is allowed to spray haha
the red ta is not worth seans time at all he was talkin so much shit at the track we should get a few f bodys togeather and go gang bang him

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
What is this "journal pavilion" race anyways? If it is the Red TA, he's gettin all the nitrous I have, I wanna see his headlights 6 Rapid Rides back when I go into 3rd

·
Registered
349 Posts
LOL, I never understand why people want to race someone with nitrous "all motor". So, I want to race you, but you're too fast, take off some mods please, ugh.

Tell him your not going to spray, then spray all the way, eff him.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
the red ta is not worth seans time at all he was talkin so much shit at the track we should get a few f bodys togeather and go gang bang him
DAHAHAHAHAHA! Do it!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
no well youll shit on this guy with steroids :skull: or you can do what Muerte_X proposed? but if you and anyone else want to set up something more COMPETITIVE it will be cool!!!!by the way the trans am is pewter so dont confuse it with the red beast :reddevil:
think about it!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
no well youll shit on this guy with steroids :skull: or you can do what Muerte_X proposed? but if you and anyone else want to set up something more COMPETITIVE it will be cool!!!!by the way the trans am is pewter so dont confuse it with the red beast :reddevil:
think about it!!!!!!
When I race COMPETITIVE, I run all I have. Racing on motor is no fun. Maybe he should find someone else to call out.....

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
think about it!!!!!!
red beast haha are you on crack???? that ta is unreal slow there is only one quick pewter ta i know of and it has twins but as far as the journal sean i think they want you to race from a dig on a gravel road

·
Phantom
222 Posts
Sean I want to race you, but you are not allowed to use your 1st, 2nd or 4th gear. Ill smoke you then!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Call outs like that are the funniest fuckin things i have ever heard. Make your car slower first so we can race cause your tooo fast....Fuck that "Run what u brung and HOPE you brought enough" BIAAAAAATCH
If you don't have enough :dita: stay home

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
So which red trans am are you talking about and which pewter one? Sean, call him out for the N0-Bull event and see if his Cajones are as big as his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
I'm with Sean. I race Car to Car. Don't EVER give me this "leave off your bottle" or "don't spray" CRAP! I'll race you but you have to unisnstall your turbo first.

GAY!!!!!!!

Spray this BITCH!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts