True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Dammit another tebow thread I'm a steelers fan I'm already sick of seen Tebow lol :banghead:

·
584 Posts
Sucks to be you!

Go Broncos!

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Broncos suck...

·
Life of Sin
757 Posts
Tebow is a joke!
Hes a step above romo for worst player in the nfl.

·
Life of Sin
757 Posts
What do you call 51 millionaires watching the SuperBowl?

Dallas Cowboys! :lol:
:lol:
Hahaha!
Tebow is gonna join them!

·
CAMERICA!
678 Posts
Not sure why everyone hates him so bad... he's just a figurehead for Broncos fans to rally behind. We haven't had one since Elway. I agree he's nothing spectacular, but he makes the plays when he needs to.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Not sure why everyone hates him so bad... he's just a figurehead for Broncos fans to rally behind. We haven't had one since Elway. I agree he's nothing spectacular, but he makes the plays when he needs to.
he has potential to be something great he's unique thats why people wanna watch him play...

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
Probably because just about every sportscaster and every female who doesn't know what a 3rd down is in the country is clustered around his sack.

·
Killing threads since 2011
1,126 Posts
Probably because just about every sportscaster and every female who doesn't know what a 3rd down is in the country is clustered around his sack.
^^THIS^^

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
He is a god awful QB and is going to get raped this weekend. I got 20 bet on it already.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I think I heard it was 13, but I bet with people that don't understand spread LOL.. works to my advantage obviously.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts