True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hahahaha damn that alternator belt. Well drinking it is!!
I thought it was the tire pressure. :lol: Come on Trey bring that beast out! Art will buy beers after, he said there will be a 7 sec pass this year. :beer:

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
I thought it was the tire pressure. :lol: Come on Trey bring that beast out! Art will buy beers after, he said there will be a 7 sec pass this year. :beer:
Hey might not happen on the first race but ya it will happen lol.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
It all depends on how quick parts arrive... Most likely i will have everything done but the boost controller, so it would be on WG pressure, like 5lbs. It may go mid 10's that way but not sure, and I wont have any time to test.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
now that rules have changed for helmets, anyone know if track still has lenders available... gotta invest in one eventually, just cant make it to yearwood before saturday

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Rules changed for helmets? They still had some to lend last time I was there...

·
Slowpoke
4,436 Posts
Just has to be Snell 2005+ (Snell 2005 or newer OR SFI 41.1A helmet)

Most any Motorcycle helmet would qualify (aside from the crap harley guys wear).

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts

Most any Motorcycle helmet would qualify (aside from the crap harley guys wear).
Cool, thought i heard something last year about increasing to to 2010

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Both my helmets were "fairly" new and modern, but they were both SNell 2000. I sold them both on ebay and picked up a new Snell2010. You would not have guessed by looking at mine that either was "out of date". Look at the sticker inside to be sure.

·
9 sec dreams
1,984 Posts
How fast can u go on stock 2012 car? i have a halmet a n jacket jus not sure when i will need cage an harness.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts