True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got some new suspension for my car! i just bought the gr-2 struts and shox and also got new springs that will stiffen my suspension up while dropping it a well needed inch to maybe inch and half. also i finally got subframe connectors. i will be finishing my nitrous setup finally. and will be throwing on my new M/T's. I am going to be doin all of this over my spring break which is next week and hopefully get it done so i can show up to the track on saturday the 21st and see how she does all motor and with a 150 shot of nitrous.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
sounds like a fun project... what times have you ran to date with the :forged 331 stroker
Holley 650
Edelbrock RPM manifold
Trick flow High port Heads
XTreme 282 Comp Cam 0.565 int./0.574 exh. lift @.50 232 int./240 exh.
BBK long tubes and X-pipe

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
when i went last year i ran a 13.5 i believe at 104 with a horrible tune. my carb was flooding my motor like no other so i cleaned it and did a minor rebuild of the carb. also i was running on some unknown tires that sucked balls lol. so i hope to get in 12's this time with good tune, new radials and new suspension. ooo i and i also ran a 13.3 at 114 with a hundred shot lol. sad i only dropped .2 but the tires were so bad i am pretty sure i didnt have traction through third lol. with 150 shot i am hoping to trap like 118

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Sounds like fun. must be nice to be able to get your hands dirty on a car. good luck, keep us posted and post pics!!!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
i finally got some new suspension for my car! i just bought the gr-2 struts and shox and also got new springs that will stiffen my suspension up while dropping it a well needed inch to maybe inch and half. also i finally got subframe connectors.
What the hell are GR-2 struts and 'shox'? What springs? What nitrous?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the gr-2 struts are made by KYB lol sorry. ummm springs are ford racing. the nitrous is the edelbrock wet nitrous carb plate.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Um, no. I mean what spring rates front and rear? Length?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Any updates?? Waiting to hear from you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts