True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last year was my first Supra Nationals and I vowed that I would go to every one until I can't possibly go. I know Cisco (spooledup) is going this year, so I ask, who else will be going?? It will probably be in March, Cisco can tell us the exact dates.

For those of you who don't know, it is THE BADDEST STREET CAR MEET ON THE PLANET!!!!! Too many retarded fast/badass cars to count!

Post up if you're going!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure me, Keith, Munoz, Cisco, Cat, and Danny are going. I'm sure Vinnie will go too. I'll have 3 seats available in my truck for anyone who wants to chip in for some fuel.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I'm pretty sure me, Keith, Munoz, Cisco, Cat, and Danny are going. I'm sure Vinnie will go too. I'll have 3 seats available in my truck for anyone who wants to chip in for some fuel.
I will check for the days off when I find out what days it will be. I am down for whatever.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I will definitely be there!!!

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
I will be in Houston for the meet one way or another, this time the funds available wont be a last minute thing.

Our hotel room was like a sand castle made of twigs. With athletes feet, and a terrorist to boot.

Yah, ill be staying in the hotel you guys were in, even if I am in a room solo.

We have to rematch the Texas beer pong team again BTW, and take some names again.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah the hotel we stayed at was nice, we'll even out the rooms so the cost will be as low as possible for everyone. And yes, we will pwn any beer pong team that steps to the plate!

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
I'll be there. Don't forget your sunscreen!!!!!!
This time I'll go 2 days before the meet to go check out some places.

and the day of the road-course I will probably skip that event, I got kinda bored after a while, the only person that wasn't so bored was Cisco because he was taking pictures. But that day did drag on like woah.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I will be in Houston for the meet one way or another, this time the funds available wont be a last minute thing.

Our hotel room was like a sand castle made of twigs. With athletes feet, and a terrorist to boot.

Yah, ill be staying in the hotel you guys were in, even if I am in a room solo.

We have to rematch the Texas beer pong team again BTW, and take some names again.
Definitely do the beer pont thing again! Hopefully all of us can be in the same hotel. Just make sure you reserve a room around the same time that Cat does.

We also need one of those pop-up tarp/tent things for when we get out to the track. That way we can put shirts or stickers on a table under there and also put out banner across the top. Its the same kind of one Melanie had when we went camping.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Definitely do the beer pont thing again! Hopefully all of us can be in the same hotel. Just make sure you reserve a room around the same time that Cat does.
Well see we would have, but we werent sure if we were going until basically the night of departure.

We were relying on everyone to go with us so we could afford the cost of fuel.

This time around we will have the rooms reserved way ahead of time.

And lesson learned for me, "if your the only one left standing on your so called "team" playing against 2 other people its time for you to walk away, or else you will be performing an exorcism over the toilet" :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
I know danny and i are more than willing to pitch for fuel for the trip if we ride with you(sean), cause i am going for sure this year. I'm inviting my self, since i didn't get an invite from the ************** last year.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Well see we would have, but we werent sure if we were going until basically the night of departure.

We were relying on everyone to go with us so we could afford the cost of fuel.

This time around we will have the rooms reserved way ahead of time.

And lesson learned for me, "if your the only one left standing on your so called "team" playing against 2 other people its time for you to walk away, or else you will be performing an exorcism over the toilet" :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
HAHAHAHA!!
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Dude, I'm down so down so save me a seat! & of course I'll pitch for fuel..

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Yeah Sean save jess and I a seat. I call shotgun!!!! lol

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
1 - 20 of 76 Posts