True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dude, she's kinda hott. Got the whole naughty schoolteacher look going on.

She hunts, eats moose hamburger, ice fishes, rides snowmobiles, and owns a float plane. Palin holds a lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association. She admits that she used marijuana when it was legal in Alaska, but says that she did not like it. Palin finished second in the Miss Alaska beauty pageant, and would lead her high school basketball team in pre-game prayers.
I love her.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
I thought marijuana was still legal in Alaska. You could only grow enough in your back yard for your own consumption though. When I was up there last, I saw several people smoking it, and one smoking a bowl driving by police officers walking down the street.

She must not be from Alaska. Every chick I saw there looked like a fucking grizzly bear except for tourist. But it was later in the year, so maybe they were getting their winter coat ready. Now try not to get that picture in your head.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Very good business decision in my opinion. I was already voting for him, but I think this will help him for the overall population. He will apeal to a lot more women. Much better than that colored Obama.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
A great move by McCain. All around great choice. That will gain the female votes, she has more experience that Obama and his VP choice put together, she's from Alaska.. <<<lol McClain has a plan for fossell fuels exploration in Alaska.

Hope McCains wife doesn't get jealous. lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
A great move by McCain. All around great choice. That will gain the female votes, she has more experience that Obama and his VP choice put together, she's from Alaska.. <<<lol McClain has a plan for fossell fuels exploration in Alaska.

Hope McCains wife doesn't get jealous. lol
my boy it totally blowjobing her

·
I GOT BOOST FOR DAYS
86 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
I think it was a good choice! Might be the edge that he needed!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well we can always count on Yahoo to keep us abreast of the Republican National Convention. LoL

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn, I guess McCain's daughter Meghan ain't too shabby either:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts