True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Molon Labe
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so last night at elliots i was helping to cook, to get everyone fed and someone walked with my sunglasses. i'm pissed someone in this community of people would do that to a fellow TSC member so i would appreciate that whoever took them, return them to me. they have gold and silver frames with orangish looking lens's. someone please let me know if you yourself took them or know who did. i just would like to have them back. you can call me at 828-5449 and leave me a message if you need to set up a time to return them to me.

will of one of the mods if you could sticky this it would be nice. thanks

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
How do you know it was a TSC member? Wasn't Elliot's open to everyone last night?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
It was either TSC or RSW member. There were very few people at Elliots that were not sociated with either group. It wasnt a large meet. Post this up on RSW too.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Sorry someone did this, I really hope you get them back. People do suck, no question

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
ok, so last night at elliots i was helping to cook, to get everyone fed and someone walked with my sunglasses. i'm pissed someone in this community of people would do that to a fellow TSC member so i would appreciate that whoever took them, return them to me. they have gold and silver frames with orangish looking lens's. someone please let me know if you yourself took them or know who did. i just would like to have them back. you can call me at 828-5449 and leave me a message if you need to set up a time to return them to me.

Hmm, you told me that night that you thought someone on RSW took them and you were gonna post up on that site....

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Hmm, you told me that night that you thought someone on RSW took them and you were gonna post up on that site....
sunglasses - RacingSouthwest

[quote name='anarchy1114' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:02 PM' post='1104278']
ok, so last night at elliots i was helping to cook, to get everyone fed and someone walked with my sunglasses. i'm pissed someone in this community of people would do that to a fellow rsw member so i would appreciate that whoever took them, return them to me. they have gold and silver frames with orangish looking lens's. someone please let me know if you yourself took them or know who did. i just would like to have them back. you can call me at 828-5449 and leave me a message if you need to set up a time to return them to me.

[/quote]

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Check over on RSW. Looks like somone mailed a package to Jason and a pair of sunglasses were in them with no note. They are probably yours.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Got some sunglasses in the mail the other day with no note. Took a couple days to figure the whole thing out. Hope their yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts