True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Great pics.

G

·
nice pictures. They all turned out really good. Maybe next time i can make it out there. Hopefully ill have a new car by then.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
VERY NICE!!!! I had a fucking blast that day! But you should have been with us that night! Perfect photo oppurtunity!!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Pic #17 now the background on my laptop!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Nice pics man thanks for taking your camara.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Awesome pics as usual. My fav is the one of the SLOBRA.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Who won with you and the white turbo mustang?
I did I got him twice one from a dig and one from like a twenty roll. I got him by like a car a car and a half. Cool dude though he was down to race pretty much anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Thanks for posting some cool pics. I had a good time. Should do that spot more often, nice relaxed environment and cool people. Maybe by next time I will learn how to drive that damn turbo mustang! Lol!!!

·
TSC Photographer
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I don't have to worry about covering up the plates. No one came up to and said, "hey man, can you blur out my plate?" No so they are as is. Plus, they weren't racing, just driving side by side. Pictures can't really tell if they are racing or driving anyways.

Its all gravey man!!!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Thanks for posting some cool pics. I had a good time. Should do that spot more often, nice relaxed environment and cool people. Maybe by next time I will learn how to drive that damn turbo mustang! Lol!!!
You'll get it man it took me like a month to learn how to drive my nitrous mustang...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts