True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
VERY NICE!!!! I had a fucking blast that day! But you should have been with us that night! Perfect photo oppurtunity!!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Pic #17 now the background on my laptop!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Thanks for posting some cool pics. I had a good time. Should do that spot more often, nice relaxed environment and cool people. Maybe by next time I will learn how to drive that damn turbo mustang! Lol!!!

·
TSC Photographer
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I don't have to worry about covering up the plates. No one came up to and said, "hey man, can you blur out my plate?" No so they are as is. Plus, they weren't racing, just driving side by side. Pictures can't really tell if they are racing or driving anyways.

Its all gravey man!!!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Thanks for posting some cool pics. I had a good time. Should do that spot more often, nice relaxed environment and cool people. Maybe by next time I will learn how to drive that damn turbo mustang! Lol!!!
You'll get it man it took me like a month to learn how to drive my nitrous mustang...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.