True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice meeting all the guys who went out to the Meet today. It was a real good turn out, can't wait until the next one. Hopefully next time I launch better because today I sucked bad, did real good from a roll though.:driving: Here are a few pics (not the best pics) Oh yeah the black TA got hungry and tried to eat that poor bird.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Aw man I was right next to you on the freeway, saw that pigeon comin in and thought "damn here it goes!" .....hahahah whack bitch! i had fun...nice road too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
i liked it too... although i lost =(

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one botherd us it was bad ass good spot to run. There was nonstop running for hours. I think everyone there had at least one run.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Awesome that it turned out good, no one got hurt (besides a pigeon), no cops, just fun. Thats cool.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
it was a pretty good turn out. i went almost all of the way then my oil presure dropped. i somehow sprung a nasty leak from my oil filter. the ring on the oil filter busted. i was just gonna turn around to get oil at gas station but then as i was driving to gas station a huge ball of smoke came out my rear. i was pissed. so i had a friend bring me a filter and i went home:( . so glad to hear it was fun hopefully we will do it again soon.

G

·
what time did you guys get there i was there from 215 to about 230 no one there but a dirt bike doing some wheelies

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
i would of missed it for that too.. how was it? need details
It is such an awesome car, looks good, but it is really big. The brakes are seriously huge but look normal size behind 20" wheels. The interior is really nice, the seats are comfortable and hold well, and the paddle shifters are kind of stiff but for good reason. The build quality is awesome, and it seems like more than a $80k car. Carbon fiber is everywhere and attention to detail is great. Sounds really good too.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Had a damn good time! there for probably 2-2 1/2 hours badass!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Someone should post video from Sundays meet I know I saw peeps filming. Slobra did the sickest burnout ever no one even got close to competing with him. He prob needs two new tires.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn sounds like a good turn out. Someone post vids quick!!!

And WHTKNTE that sucks about your oil leak man, next time don't forget to tighten the filter after an oil change!!!! haha

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Who needs tires and coolant? I do! :lol: Badass spot, it was good meeting everyone. We'll do it again! :headbang: Now if only we can get some of these 10 sec cars and bikes out there we'll be set...

·
Registered
124 Posts
ok so me and Vinny got some really good races on camera i think we are going to combine the races and make a video im hoping that we can get it posted in about a week but ya really good meet all we need next time is a few more cars a grill and some good food and well be set !

·
Registered
19 Posts
i agree that was a great spot and thank you turbomusty for the pics. But were is the video's they took when do we get to see them.
I think next time we all need to bring extra coolent for slobra but heis on his own for tires lol it was bad ass.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Workin on the video now. should be done by tomorrow

1 - 20 of 33 Posts