True Street Cars Forums banner

Sunday Call Out Vid June 2009

1241 Views 32 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  TwInKiE
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d2SWIFvAg8"]YouTube - Sunday Call Out June 2009[/ame]
Reactions: 2
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Give me a few weeks to get my new rear end installed and I will start showing my face and tearing it up out there with you guys!
nice vid lol my T/A wouldnt hook!!
nice vid lol my T/A wouldnt hook!!
nice man, what did you run?
i just ran grayson then my car wanted to shut off so its gonna get a tune anytime now
nice im gonna have to make it out next time for sure.
Good video. Looked like a good turnout. That Black Ta looked like it was having traction problems.
to the guys in the awd cars learn to launch, and what was in the the black T/A looked kinda mean
Sweet vid. That was exactly what i was thinking when i was watching. They should definetly have the advantage when i comes to launching. Otherwise like i said sweet vid.
Nice video, looks like the Subies were taking it in the shorts.
G
Im still learning only had my car a lil over a month now
hear ill teach you how to launch, you hold it at 6500 rpm in 1st gear than very very quickly let go of the clutch and keep your foot on the gas.
hear ill teach you how to launch, you hold it at 6500 rpm in 1st gear than very very quickly let go of the clutch and keep your foot on the gas.
And BOOM goes the drivetrain! :banghead: :lol:
Hold it at like 4500/5000 rpm and then do what 01smokes said.
Or do what I do, Hold it at 6500+ or till the valve train floats because you don't have a rev limiter, Drop the clutch and spin the tires about 1/2 turn and bog down to 1200 rpm's and just spray it from there...
Good vid.
My rev limiter stops at 6k ill get it down
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.