True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxG9_BkDX1E"]YouTube - Turbo RT Burnout[/ame] I did this yesterday with friend

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I did this for a guy doing an articale on my truck in a mopar magazine (he is the guy that did the video) It gets 23 mpg at 55mph and runs low 11s on 10lbs of boost. Performance Injection Equipment built it for me and it can handle up to 16lbs with a meth shot but we havent tunned for that yet, hope to in the nexst 2 weeks or so and then I will take it to atco to see what it will go. I will only get 1 chance because it is not caged and they didnt like the 11.39 I ran the last time--lol. To say I am happy with this truck is an understatement my last car was a GN so I guess i really like boost.

G

·
Thanks I did this for a guy doing an articale on my truck in a mopar magazine (he is the guy that did the video) It gets 23 mpg at 55mph and runs low 11s on 10lbs of boost. Performance Injection Equipment built it for me and it can handle up to 16lbs with a meth shot but we havent tunned for that yet, hope to in the nexst 2 weeks or so and then I will take it to atco to see what it will go. I will only get 1 chance because it is not caged and they didnt like the 11.39 I ran the last time--lol. To say I am happy with this truck is an understatement my last car was a GN so I guess i really like boost.
just do a few 60' launches than do a few 1/8th pulls and if you think its hookin and running good take it all the way down the 1/4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts