True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend got pulled over in his 95 pontiac firebird formula by undercover camaro on 1-40 going west in Albs. NM. Was going to work and camaro tried to race him. He took the bait and lights went on after my friend pulled him.
He was arrested without mirranda rights and was thrown in jail and his car was towed. Claimed Entrapement with no miranda rights and stated nothing would hold up in court. Let him go with $80 bond and had to get his car out of the towing yard for over night cost. Also the towing yard stole his money out of his wallet that he left in his car cause the cop immediately arrested him and didn't have a chance to grab it out of his console.

Street racers beware!!!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I heard about that undercover car! It was at the scene of an accident by our shop. It was a newer camaro, maroon with black racing stripes. No other marks with hidden lights. Deffinitely watch out for that car for sure!!!

G

·
i almost got hit by one of them ass hats going to a RSW meet about 3-4 months ago the piece of shit thought he was fast or something and tried to cut me off going in to the Dions parking lot well i pulled him over and asked him why he did that and all he would saw was '' No one got hurt so there is nothing i could do about it''

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I've been seeing an undercover Camaro in my neck of the woods here lately. It's a dark blue color though. You have to look closely for the lights in it as well. Damn pigs gettin smart lol

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I'll have to keep a lookout for them. Don't do much street racing. But that would suck to try and have a little fun when someone else is provoking it and get pulled over.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been seeing an undercover Camaro in my neck of the woods here lately. It's a dark blue color though. You have to look closely for the lights in it as well. Damn pigs gettin smart lol
I got my first speeding ticket from that guy. You'd think a girl in a mustang could get out of the ticket, but I guess he was a chevy guy..

·
NO FUCKS GIVEN!
3,402 Posts
I see the dark blue Camaro almost everyday, westbound 40 by the Louisiana exit. Beware! What's up with them allowed to have that dark ass tint too? I thought 15% was the darkest you were allowed to go.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Fuck the police!!!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I caught a glimpse of a silverish or gold one today on I40 going after someone. These fuckers are everywhere!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
motha fuck tha police!!!! :woowoo:

·
Registered
112 Posts
ya i saw the dark blue 1 pull over some girl on monty a month ago or so. i thinks it shud be illegal for them to challenge u n u take the bait n they pull u over thats not right!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts