True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Good perspective... Everyone has theirs. I also would say anyone answering this question will mold the answer to fit them and there situation.

·
Cyber Bully
1,843 Posts
If you can drive it on the highway to the track, not get pulled over or break down, pull right up to the tree and make a respectable pass. Its a street car.

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's a great example! As far as I'm concerned if some broad wants to bitch about climbing over a door bar and buckle into a 5 point to take the ride of her fucking life, bitch can walk.

So yeah, perspective.
lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
currently ive got no wipers, 1/2 interior, no hood, no registration/insurance. other then that im good to go as a street car..windshield, mirrors,seatbelts, breaks, tires. HL/TL, bumpers...

racecar?:confused:

·
HAW-HIGH ALTITUDE WHIPS
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
currently ive got no wipers, 1/2 interior, no hood, no registration/insurance. other then that im good to go as a street car..windshield, mirrors,seatbelts, breaks, tires. HL/TL, bumpers...

racecar?:confused:

lol good in my book lmao

who needs wipers ,, rain X that ish !!!! if some one complains about interior KICK THERE ASS OUT.... :boobs:

·
Registered
246 Posts
lol good in my book lmao
:driving: woohoo, getting registration/insurance/hood this week though.. not tryna have my "racecar" impounded.

haha good idea about rain x, and right I don't want to hear any complaints about interior lol.. just the back seats are gone, because weight reduction.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts