True Street Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I love knockouts just as much as the next person. GSP is a smart fighter. He's not a brawler. He is not going to go in there and get into a slugfest and risk his safety or that belt. Fukk what the fans think. It's big money and fighters have to make it while they're young. I love how everyone bitches about boring fights yet they continue to pay ppv prices, and follow mma. I don't see GSP losing his belt anytime soon. He's that good.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts

·
Fuckus my life
345 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Good thing it wasnt PPV i get to watch it all day today.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I'm just waiting for the Canelo Alvarez, Austin Trout fight. I still love boxing.

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
I thought it was a good fight. Gsp manhandled diaz. Diaz was never on the same level. Even if it was being he has a lot of skill and talent. Its mma meaning he can use any skill if he wants to just wrestle so be it.

I would like to see how he would do against Hendreck fir a few reasons, one Hendrick is a beast and good at takedowns, second I don't think Gsp would be able to hold hendrick down the whole time. Condit did good but those takedowns are what lost him the fight..

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
I thought it was a good fight. Gsp manhandled diaz. Diaz was never on the same level. Even if it was being he has a lot of skill and talent. Its mma meaning he can use any skill if he wants to just wrestle so be it.

I would like to see how he would do against Hendreck fir a few reasons, one Hendrick is a beast and good at takedowns, second I don't think Gsp would be able to hold hendrick down the whole time. Condit did good but those takedowns are what lost him the fight..
Yeah sure its mma but just because they hug on the ground the whole fight dont mean its a good fight. Its like mayweather in boxing. He jabs jabs runs clinches .Not really interesting.

·
Fuckus my life
345 Posts
Hell yeah more respect to Bradley for standing up didnt expect it
Kinda proves that the PAC man fight wasn't a fluke and that Bradley is worthy of his title he came back from a ass kicking to shut down his opponent.....

·
3rd Gear
704 Posts
Diaz is such a weasel. Got his ass dominated and then has the balls to immediately call for a rematch. He is in it to milk the paydays only. IMO he doesnt deserve shit.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
61 - 80 of 86 Posts