2,706 Posts

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Diaz cant fight GSP gives him the dim mak in the first 30 seconds

·
Simply Clean
1,568 Posts
Even if GSP does constantly take people down... It's not easy to keep them there. Takes skill and training to get as far as these guys are. If he controls Diaz on the ground and wins it then more power to him.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I wonder if gsp has enough power to KO Diaz, and i think condit is going to get rocked that guy has some heavy hands.

Reactions: PRDATOR

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Bump! Couple more hours :popcorn: :boobs: :beer:

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
Im pulling for carlos but ita gonna be tough, hendricks put fitch down pretty fuckin fast. Afaik only guy to knock him out

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Wtf c'mon condit! I'm kinda drunk...... Lol if I say stupid shit u know why:lol:

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Not sure if condit jus sucked tonight...... Or Hendricks is just that good lol condit had him rocked in the 3rd round tho

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It was a good fight :headbang: ugh typical boring gsp fight... As usual. As we all predicted :banghead:

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Not the tipacal "boring" GSP just the I will still WHOOOOP YOUR ASSS cause you are not on my level fight. Talk all the shit you want. Diaz fought well but knew he was not on that level. That is why he basicly retired. His entire team exculding Gilbert has now been exposed as second tier when they thought they were top of the food chain. One more knotch on the 170 belt.................. forgive the spelling and/or grammer I am a fith of jameson down

·
Fuckus my life
345 Posts
It was a good fight :headbang: ugh typical boring gsp fight... As usual. As we all predicted :banghead:
Gsp is the most boring fighter in the ufc.....I fucken hate him :banghead:
He isn't even a fighter more of a good wrestler he should follow Brock lesner to the WWE :twocents:

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Gsp is the most boring fighter in the ufc.....I fucken hate him :banghead:
He isn't even a fighter more of a good wrestler he should follow Brock lesner to the WWE :twocents:
Yep cause you know shit after the diaz silva comment... END OF THE DAY GSP is still the CHAMP!!!!! Boring or not CHAMP!!!!!!!
Talk all the shit you want from your lazyboy he lives it you dream of being IT...
You wish you had the game he has... STFU!!!!

·
Fuckus my life
345 Posts
Yep cause you know shit after the diaz silva comment... END OF THE DAY GSP is still the CHAMP!!!!! Boring or not CHAMP!!!!!!!
Talk all the shit you want from your lazyboy he lives it you dream of being IT...
You wish you had the game he has... STFU!!!!
Calm down bro,, and get off GSP'S SACK.......just my opinion as a fan of mma no need to get all defensive of your boy. I agree in the end a win is a win just a boring one from my lazyboy point of view :lol:

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Calm down bro,, and get off GSP'S SACK.......just my opinion as a fan of mma no need to get all defensive of your boy. I agree in the end a win is a win just a boring one from my lazyboy point of view :lol:
no sweat bro i was pretty drunk last night.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts