True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

UFC 158 - YouTube
okay so my pick is gonna have to be diaz.... i personally hate the diaz brothers they bug the shit out of me but st. pierre really hasnt been showing much. he hasnt actually finished a fight in probably over 5 years, he just does enough to win an his fights have been extremely boring, at least the diaz brothers come in to fight an throw it all on the table :headbang: but i still dont like them personally,an st.pierre is definitely the more classy an respectful fighter so its tuff for me to choose. so i guess will see what happens.... should be awesome fight! :beer:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Diaz doesn't do well against wrestlers and GSP is the probably the best mma wrestler out there. I think the only way GSP is losing anytime soon is if someone can catch him and knock him out...Diaz doesn't usually knock anyone out. Great boxer yes but doesn't have sick one punch power.

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wont embed.. ive tried everything i cant figure it out :banghead: lol

·
Simply Clean
1,568 Posts
GSP will win by submission. If he loses it will be a lucky knockout. I hope GSP demolishes Diaz. I don't see this fight being boring because Diaz doesn't like very slow fights, he will push it.

·
kickin fires and lighten tires
461 Posts
i have always liked gsp. but i do admit a good portion of his fights as of recent have been less than to be desired. that being said, i absolutely hate the diaz brothers with a passion. both of them act like complete imbeciles in and out of the cage. i hope gsp smashes diaz out.

as for condit and hendricks go, i like them both. i have been a long time condit fan and i like hendricks ability to ko quickly. but if hendricks cant ko someone quick he wrestle fucks them to a decision. i have a feeling that condit can keep him at a distance and out point him and possibly tko hendricks. if condit can keep it on the feet, he has this one in the bag. then it will be condit/mcdonald II.

·
3rd Gear
704 Posts
GSP by decision but I think he is going to pound the shit out of Diaz. Can't wait to see the hamburger meat that will be his face after the fight. :headbang:

·
SH!T JUST GOT REAL
2,972 Posts
Gsp.... I can't stand Diaz simple as that and Diaz shouldn't even have been granted the chance to fight gsp

·
SH!T JUST GOT REAL
2,972 Posts
GSP by decision but I think he is going to pound the shit out of Diaz. Can't wait to see the hamburger meat that will be his face after the fight. :headbang:
I agree unless They call it bc it gets too bad

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
GSP will win by submission. If he loses it will be a lucky knockout. I hope GSP demolishes Diaz. I don't see this fight being boring because Diaz doesn't like very slow fights, he will push it.
How does diaz make the fight any quicker or different with st pierre's wrestling. It will be take down after take down.

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How does diaz make the fight any quicker or different with st pierre's wrestling. It will be take down after take down.
you sir are correct. i think diaz will push st pierre to much an pressure him to where st. pierre will just take him down an hold him there the whole fight... which = boring lol

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
As much as I'd love to see gsp get rocked I have a feeling it'll be another gsp boring victory.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
The Diaz brothers are assholes and I usually hate that but I'd love to see him beat GSP. Hell I'd love to see a decently paced fight but lord knows that probably won't happen. I think GSP will win by decision after a long boring fight. I think Diaz will try to push the fight but GSP is really gonna try to fight safe.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
Simply Clean
1,568 Posts
The GSP vs Condit fight was a good one. GSP isn't my number 1 by any means but I got faith this fight won't be as long and boring as you may think.

god I hope I'm right lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
diaz is a loud mouth hope he gets his eye swole up like josh koscheck did

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
This is a good card and gsp will have his hands full but I'm looking foward to ufc160 to watch the heavy weight division unfold!
Just so you know id like to see mark hunt hold the belt over his head!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts