·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shiftslow Pictures:
S2slw: Turbo S2000 @10psi-ZHP Enhanced:rock:
Sicksonic: Full Bolt on Cobra (490HP)

Enjoy:cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toa0liPNZnU"]YouTube - SSP: S2slw ( turbo S2000 @10psi ) vs Sicksonic (490HP Full Bolt on Cobra )[/ame]

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
That S2k worked that cobra

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
that dude in the s2k is driving machine!

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
k, so what does this mean? "Full Bolt on Cobra"

·
2,937 Posts
mods of the cobra:

2.8 upper, all the idlers, lfp dual heat exchanger, c&l cai, accufab 80m throtle an plenum, bbk lt, bbk o/r x, bassani c/b, pro 5.0 shifter, spec satge 3, sct tuned by houston perf. Dynoed 490hp. 498tq. At 113* temp.
lol.. i know that part but how do you quantify "full Bolt on?" i'm think'n my lil' cobra is more of a full bolt on car at 740rwhp than that car at 490rwhp.?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
goodness, making stuff complicated. Okay..

your cobra for sure isn't on the stock supercharger...therefore no need to say "full bolt on"

when people upgrade their S/C or Turbo they don't say "full bolt on gt35r vehicle" or Kenne bell, common sense says its a full bolt for supporting mods so no need to say it. when ppl are still on the stock T or SC and have everything done before upgrading then we call it full bolt on. simple. i'm sure its not the first time you hear the term "full bolt on"

·
2,937 Posts
goodness, making stuff complicated. Okay..

your cobra for sure isn't on the stock supercharger...therefore no need to say "full bolt on"

when people upgrade their S/C or Turbo they don't say "full bolt on gt35r vehicle" or Kenne bell, common sense says its a full bolt for supporting mods so no need to say it. when ppl are still on the stock T or SC and have everything done before upgrading then we call it full bolt on. simple. i'm sure its not the first time you hear the term "full bolt on"

no it's not 1st time.. just making the point that everyone has a diff. idea of what is full bolt on and what is not.. full bolt on per deff that i've heard and know is doing everything but cracking into the longblock... anywho.. no big deal.. :drunk:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts