True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was out driving in Mexico last night picking up some tortilla's, and in my rear view i see some headlights coming up on me QUICK. I then get passed by a blue STI. The driver then slows the car down and paces me at 60. He gives a couple short burst just getting the SRT aggravated. I down shift to 3rd he takes off i punch it, light the tires up then slingshot forward about 3 cars. shift into 4th and his headlights start fading fast. i shift into 5th a drop back down the the Mexican highway speed limit. he pulls next to me again paces me and yells "LETS GO FROM 40" OK!!!!! I slow down to 40 and tell him to go when he is ready. he goes, i let him jump about 2 cars. i punch it instantly hitting red line. shift to 3rd still spinning. his 2 cars quickly become a negative 3. i shift into 4th and walk away into the night. The driver then takes the next exit in shame, I get my Tortilla's and start to head home.

I exit off the Mexican highway, and up from behind me i hear a V8 roar..
to my surprise i see a white Z28 ls1 pull up next to me. it sounded like an awsome car. but we all know sounds can be deceiving. He downshifts as do I. we both punch it. his car screams all 8 cylinders of his V8 fury. My car lets out its warrior scream. ( its a mix of a dying mouse, and a moose mating call) and just walk away from him. he gets behind me and then turns off at the next light. It was a fun trip to mexico for sure...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Vat color is your SRT?

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
on my stock engine my best trap was 124
i forget if he is on the stock shortblock or just the stock block...

i assume youre not stock engine anymore? what do you expect it to run?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Nice story and nice kills.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
You car sound pretty nasty i like for a 4 cylinder!

·
Registered
311 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts