True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last month I got popped for speeding, he showed me the gun, 59 in a 45. Ya, I was doing it. He runs my record, it shows no tickets on record, so he cuts me a break and writes it for 55 in a 45. Better than the whole deal I guess. So yesterday I go to court, the city attorney sees me, and finds my last ticket was in 1998, so she changes the ticket to a warning only. So no points, nothing on the record for insurance to slap me around, and no court costs!

:woowoo:

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Thats awesome, I've had cops give me a warning wen they find out i have nothig on my record.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I recently got pulled over in Rio Rancho for going 45 in a 30 zone.

The officer asked me how my driving record was to which I responded that I haven't had a ticket in a long long time.

He went to his car and did whatever it is they do, returned and gave me a warning slip, told me to slow it down and have a good day.

It also helped I believe me being very polite with the officer.

Many will say that Rio Rancho will nail you to the wall, well, for whatever reason, the officer cut me a break. I thanked him for that.

Lu

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Right on man!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I got pulled over 8 times before receiving my first ticket...... and it was for drag racing. My luck steadily went downhill from there.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Many will say that Rio Rancho will nail you to the wall, well, for whatever reason, the officer cut me a break. I thanked him for that.

Lu
I have been given so many "breaks" in Rio Rancho I couldn't even count how many times lol. Never have I received a ticket in Rio Rancho.

I learned from my mistakes though. There is a time and place to rip open the car, midnight in Rio Rancho is NOT that time. :nono:

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
I have had 3 tickets in 8 years and not one of them was for speeding.
passing in a no passing zone
exabition of power
following to close

1 - 12 of 12 Posts