True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Fight? Explain!

I dropped off a few apps, and had an interview today.

Then I got home and took a nap, thought I was in a fkn coma lol.

Woke up and watched me some Monday Night Football, and won my Fantasy League game!

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Damn, you can't say you got into a fight then just leave everyone hanging.

I worked till alittle aftermidnight, fell asleep, woke up at 4:15 and reaized I'm still at work and that I really need a more comfortable chair. Fixing to go home, take a shower and come back.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy crap I was sooo wasted when I made this thread lol I went to watch the game with some friends which turned into some blows being thrown in the street! dont ask what happened cuz to be honest I really dont know! I woke up to jess calling me a retard and blood all over my hands! WTFBBQ lol I should have just stayed home.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Well since you woke up with blood on your hands and not your face, I'd say the night was a success.

I worked, went to the gym, then watched Monday Night Football.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well since you woke up with blood on your hands and not your face, I'd say the night was a success.

I worked, went to the gym, then watched Monday Night Football.
I had a good time turns out I didnt get into a fight just pushing match, I did however break a fight up and got clawed by some random bitch and elbowed in the face by my buddy. I guess it was one of those nights where I am glad I dont recall most of what happened lol

I guess I wont be going out without my wife anymore:eek:wned:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
went to work as usual

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Las Vegas roots... you can't cut them with a chain-saw. A load of wood AND a fight? Huh... Pfff... all in a days work. I better drive by your local dollar store to see if you have that load of wood for sale yet....

·
Registered
62 Posts
:reddevil:I got cut off on the freeway by a dumb ass on a bike wearing no helmet and shorts sporting a wife beater then two mile on down the road the shmuck dumped it. That my friends is instant karma to the fullest.:reddevil::dita::postal:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts