True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rematch to see whos the fastest stock turbo set up srt in the streets!!!!!!!!! any other SRTs are welcomed to tag along :beer::driving:

·
Registered
102 Posts
hahahaha too funny.

Of course my money is Primobro as I have race both skittles, so I am certain of the outcome. haha

we raced when we were both dipping into the 9 afr's and my turbo was going out.

in roswell not albuquerque!

and it doesnt matter what track it was ran at. my car still went 12.60's on stock turbo at a NEW MEXICO track. so that does make it NEW MEXICO'S fastest track time stock turbo. I hope mario beats my time, he has put alot of time into the car.

G

·

and it doesnt matter what track it was ran at. my car still went 12.60's on stock turbo at a NEW MEXICO track. so that does make it NEW MEXICO'S fastest track time stock turbo. I hope mario beats my time, he has put alot of time into the car.
turbo cars don't pick up much time from ABQ to Roswell do they???

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I got my money on Mario beating Shadow and primo beating srtdoes12s........if he goes from a third gear roll:lol:

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
ummm yea, a loss is a loss no matter what was going on. You pulled me by 3/4 of a car and we held it right there... Do you hear me making excuses? NOPE!

In any event, Mike will be victorious.
if he goes from a third gear roll:lol:
bwahahahahahahahahahaha That was low. bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
102 Posts
ummm yea, a loss is a loss no matter what was going on. You pulled me by 3/4 of a car and we held it right there... Do you hear me making excuses? NOPE!

In any event, Mike will be victorious.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha That was low. bwahahahahahaha
that is true, neither of our cars were at their top performance. you were running super rich as was i, i was only on 18 psi. you havent raced my car to its full potential, as with your car. i KNOW i wll get smoked with this ebay 50 trim i have on right now. He better smoke me for having almost 10 grand more in his car than i do.

on a side note rachel wants you and the misses to come over sometime this week for dinner.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
No they don't...
dont mean to get off topic, i think just cause of the fact that a turbo car will make actual uncorrected hp @ sea level as apposed to corrected power at higher elevations, example my old turbo mustang at dyno edge made 540 rwhp corrected, actual power up here was like 470 so why wouldn't elevation matter?

mario and mike FTW

·
Registered
102 Posts
dont mean to get off topic, i think just cause of the fact that a turbo car will make actual uncorrected hp @ sea level as apposed to corrected power at higher elevations, example my old turbo mustang at dyno edge made 540 rwhp corrected, actual power up here was like 470 so why wouldn't elevation matter?

mario and mike FTW

because the dyno you ran on had a n/a correction factor on it.

there is i believe 3% correction or less on a forced induction car.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts