·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: SLOBRA

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Dude I freaked out that blue 72 chevy c-10 look just like my truck same color same set up sick really freaked me out I thought I was seeing my truck. My truck has two differences no bow tie on grill and it looks like he has 20" wheels and im rolling on 22". Sick pictures looks like a fun night.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Anything done to the orange T/A?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Looks like a hell of a turn out.. Lots of really neat looking cars old and new.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
The AC Cobra... :puke: on that top...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Looks bad ass...

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Some bad ass cars 4 sure.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anything done to the orange T/A?
It sounds mean as hell, but I can't get the guy to give any details. It's an LT1/4 car, no cage or safety equipment...

·
Buildin on a Budget....
326 Posts
Damn Greg, where are the charger pics, haven't seen it in too many moons, you either actually. Was that big Ed? He lives by you now? Scott

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn Greg, where are the charger pics, haven't seen it in too many moons, you either actually. Was that big Ed? He lives by you now? Scott
Yes, that's Big Ed. He dumped the GN and 57 when he moved out by me and picked up the tubbed red camaro (in some of the pics in this thread). The charger is coming together slowly. I periodically post pics when get to work on it. Still have the monte?

Later,

Greg

·
Buildin on a Budget....
326 Posts
Nah, put an all black 72 skylark together in NJ, brought it back here, ran it for awhile. Would go 12.0's with a hundred shot. Parted it out,m and now i build International scouts, and wheel with my buddies. Hope alls great, and tell Ed i say hello too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts