True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every damn channel is running episodes of the planet of the apes taken over the white house, anyone else having this problem?:pee::king:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ya, its pissing me the fuck off. Cant watch a god damn thing without darkness covering the damn screen. Its kinda bullshit, two ***** days in a row, first MLK yesterday and now this bullshit today. Whens the white man gonna have a day.

G

·
them fuckers scare me when they get in groups, when i see like 3 or more walking i always put my wallet in my front pocket and get ready to get robbed

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
This thread is in dire need of something, huhmmm what? I think I bring some life to this rather stupid waste of the interwebz

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
this just in!!!
all blacks are in washington D.C., every one go to the hood and get your shit back!
Well... I went to look for my TV, but it's already been sold for a bus tickect to DC. I did take what was left of the mother fuckers coolaid and also walked out with a new pack of Newport Menthols....

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well... I went to look for my TV, but it's already been sold for a bus tickect to DC. I did take what was left of the mother fuckers coolaid and also walked out with a new pack of Newport Menthols....
I bet it was grape Coolaid! smoke that shit and loot thier pot!

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I heard that there was almost 2 million people at the inauguration and only 14 people missed work.[/QUOT

Dahahahahaha, now that is funny

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
glad to say im not in that percentage. blacks are greedy and selfish so i dont really wanna be a supporter cuz eventually obama will route all newport and tyson chicken deliveries to the back door of the white house and the next thing you know blacks will be eating corned beef hash and smoking parliaments. FUCK ALL THAT!

·
Registered
311 Posts
glad to say im not in that percentage. blacks are greedy and selfish so i dont really wanna be a supporter cuz eventually obama will route all newport and tyson chicken deliveries to the back door of the white house and the next thing you know blacks will be eating corned beef hash and smoking parliaments. FUCK ALL THAT!
Goddamnit go pick some cotton.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
see...if you were in tune with the events of present-day you would already be aware that we no longer pick cotton....we have been promoted to picking pocket. so this is my official warning for all you fuckers to get some chains on them wallets!

·
Registered
311 Posts
see...if you were in tune with the events of present-day you would already be aware that we no longer pick cotton....we have been promoted to picking pocket. so this is my official warning for all you fuckers to get some chains on them wallets!
You know my ass is poor lol i'm safe.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Hahahahahahaha:lol::lol::lol::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
and every white person that went to the inauguration probably went home broke

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
DAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts