True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:popcorn:A TSC member has been working his azz off over the winter.. sneaky, sneaky :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Checked it out last sunday, needs more Turbo, or cowbell, can't decide which, lookin' damn good though!

·
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they have to pee alot you know..:lol:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn. Is that the ol' TT Notchback from No Bull a few years ago? Seen it at the car wash on monty one night a long time ago. Sick as hell.

·
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:secret: whatchew talkin bout willis? :drunk: i can not deny or confirm your assumption.. :thumbsup:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol Cool, looks like he's going big single..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
understatement! :eek6:
Shit I remember him having trouble hooking up on the track with the old setup. Wonder how he is gonna do now!

·
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shit I remember him having trouble hooking up on the track with the old setup. Wonder how he is gonna do now!
the turbo's were turning on to quick.. kinda like hitting big stages of nitrous and shocking the tires.. didn't have a problem hooking anywhere else just in Abq.... most of the time that car was on the rear bumper.. i'll see if i can find a pic of it at PSCA in Phoenix..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
the turbo's were turning on to quick.. kinda like hitting big stages of nitrous and shocking the tires.. didn't have a problem hooking anywhere else just in Abq.... most of the time that car was on the rear bumper.. i'll see if i can find a pic of it at PSCA in Phoenix..
That would be cool to see. BTW I didn't know you can turn turbo's on or off? how is this accomplished??

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 50 Posts