·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL I like the flexpipe header.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
There's like 4 or 5 pictures of my car on that site! Sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I wanna weld some turbo's to my mufflers and lift my car with some square tubing now!!! Fucking SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanna use my extra flowmaster 40 series muffler for an intake plenum...Bet it flows real nice.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Hence the "Flow"master! LMAO! Bet it doesn't say in the directions "Use as intake plenum on boosted applications may cause serious injury, stupidity or fatality, such improper use may also cause anal bleeding, liver cancer, serious put downs by friends and onlookers and could result in being posted as a failure and/or a retard on the internet, for any questions please contact FlowMaster customer service!"

I wanna use my extra flowmaster 40 series muffler for an intake plenum...Bet it flows real nice.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hence the "Flow"master! LMAO! Bet it doesn't say in the directions "Use as intake plenum on boosted applications may cause serious injury, stupidity or fatality, such improper use may also cause anal bleeding, liver cancer, serious put downs by friends and onlookers and could result in being posted as a failure and/or a retard on the internet, for any questions please contact FlowMaster customer service!"
:rofl::rofl:
Will probably quiet the spooling and blow off sounds to a low rumbling throaty exhaust note...:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts