True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couple vids 1 from last weekend and one from last night.
1st one me all motor vs a friends cammed ls1 6 speed, full suspension, 9". Hes got MPH on me up top but dont got enough to come around
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pai0ve8yRaI]YouTube - automagicLS1 vs. BluBeaSSt[/ame]

2nd race a friends lincoln mark VIII last night
Both of us are using nano nitrous he was on a 150 pill I belive the car went high teens low 120's couple weekends ago
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtl1gkoDVw]YouTube - Automagicls1 vs LS1KILR[/ame]

enjoy

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice runs, what are the specs on your cam? Unless you don't want to say that's cool. 4.11's on an auto? Crazy man.

Nice kill on the second one, looks like he wasn't even racing, lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice runs, what are the specs on your cam? Unless you don't want to say that's cool. 4.11's on an auto? Crazy man.

Nice kill on the second one, looks like he wasn't even racing, lol.
230/240 109 LSA. The 4.11's aint bad. They let my full weight car murder shit from a dig. They blow ass from a roll...well anything over about 20. Doesnt bother me though b/c I dont roll race unless its a 5-10 punch. Highway cruising at 80mph in OD is about 2550-2600 thats the only thing I dont like. I want to switch back to 3.73's or 3.42's but I dont want to lose the quickness out of the hole. With the 3.42's and 3.73's my car boggs down with a hard stick on the street. At the track I dont know. I dont track race, dont care to

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Don't they make 3:90's or some shit like that?

And nice kills. Car launches dirty! +hp

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
just spittin out my few cents that mark viii's are pretty slow... i raced a guy on a 50 shot and won =\

not saying another 100hp wouldnt make a big difference, its just i havnt run into a fast one
if i got it right you were the car putting bus lengths on him though, haha

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just spittin out my few cents that mark viii's are pretty slow... i raced a guy on a 50 shot and won =\

not saying another 100hp wouldnt make a big difference, its just i havnt run into a fast one
if i got it right you were the car putting bus lengths on him though, haha
Let me guess was it a roll race? Have you ever raced a auto car with the right converter/suspension/tire combo on the street? Will make the world of a difference at the track/street

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Nice vids ****** fuck. bring that piece down here next time you come.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts