True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stoped to get some donuts, There was mad cops in there. Shit was orchestrated.

·
Do you even lift kit?
260 Posts
Went to the bar tonight. Said I could have any drink I wanted, as long as it was a Corona. WTF.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
they came in and ordered 3 spoon boritos t67 nachos and a motech system coke.

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was watching the news just now, I guess there was a 187 on glendale. Cops were all over it

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was in an alley earlier, saw some girls with threadmarks on their face and they kinda smelled like skanks. They left shortly after that.

·
Jockey Mod
25 Posts
Thought about going to subway to get a tuna sandwich, but instead I went and got a fatburger and fries for 2.95

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to that same subway, some guy said I was beautiful, another one said he liked my haircut then he claimed no one liked the tuna there.

·
Jockey Mod
25 Posts
That night I went on a date to a movie. After walking in, she wanted me to get her some popcorn. I told her to get her own god damn popcorn!

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could go for popcorn but i'm full. took the Gf to a cuban place called cha cha cha

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I went to go get some coffe this morning. When I went to pay i told the lady "i dont have any cash, but i do have the pinkslip to my car" she didn't know if i was worthy but she did let me in.

·
Jockey Mod
25 Posts
I went to the hospital earlier, and had a cat scan. I glanced over at the machine next to me and to my amazement, the guy had nitrous oxide in his blood and a gas tank for a brain. I think he died later that afternoon.

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so mad right now. I was home and SWAT came into my house. Disrespected my whole family. It's a given that somebody narc'ed me out.

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whatever, altough we're not on my block anymore, I trully believe you should go fetch my car.

·
Jockey Mod
25 Posts
Tonight I'm heading out with this girl. I hope I get two of the big ones, by tonight.. in my face.. if you know what I mean!

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a new job today, I'll be slinging parts for harry from now on.

1 - 20 of 250 Posts