True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be intercooled a/w, it is not a 35r, I want to build an 8 sec street bike. Nobody has done it in NM that I know of so I figured WTH.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
:leghump: Bad ass...

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
are you going to fab the exaust manifold yourself?

im really looking forward to the end results.... makes me want one pretty bad

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
So 01smokes has not hit this thread up I guess he's a little upset he is going to get his ass handed to him.

G

·
So 01smokes has not hit this thread up I guess he's a little upset he is going to get his ass handed to him.
i have beaten all but 1 rider he knows who he is, i have raced build motor turbo bikes full on drag bikes nitrous bikes motor bikes everyone who has stepped up has fallen to the mighty left hand of 01smokes.
This could finally be the one to bring competition back to ABQ and make it fun once again.

we have a few lurkers around here that are very very quick and i have a feeling that when they come back out the bar will be set with a much much lower ET

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
i have beaten all but 1 rider he knows who he is, i have raced build motor turbo bikes full on drag bikes nitrous bikes motor bikes everyone who has stepped up has fallen to the mighty left hand of 01smokes.
This could finally be the one to bring competition back to ABQ and make it fun once again.

we have a few lurkers around here that are very very quick and i have a feeling that when they come back out the bar will be set with a much much lower ET
ya but then your just getting beat all day since your so scared to spray :lol:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
haha i will roll out to the track too i think. i might run the purple piece

1 - 20 of 53 Posts