True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Teh Cigar Guy
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, as you all know I have a habit of getting banned. I mean whats the rules?

:woowoo: <==== fuck yeah!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
We are interested in cars, racing, hanging out, causing a little bit of a ruckus, and having a good time. We are not looking for a high school drama website.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
And what I mean by "dumb shit" is going in the street racing forum and trying to convince everyone that street racing is sooooo bad. Same type of stuff goes for the other forums, we have one forum for "anything goes" keep it in here. Do this and your stay will be much more enjoyable :foshizzle:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Mains, I can always edit your posts to make them comply! :ciappa:

·
Teh Cigar Guy
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are interested in cars, racing, hanging out, causing a little bit of a ruckus, and having a good time. We are not looking for a high school drama website.
Sweet no aliwhore? If that is true, Cisco, and Sean I will buy both of you dinner... as well as anyone who got this started.

And what I mean by "dumb shit" is going in the street racing forum and trying to convince everyone that street racing is sooooo bad. Same type of stuff goes for the other forums, we have one forum for "anything goes" keep it in here. Do this and your stay will be much more enjoyable :foshizzle:
Meh I am tired of that argument, but my first post had to be a funny one so that was the purpose of that.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
isnt there already a site that does that for you?? Lets try to be different..mmmmkay! :gay2:
Haha

PS sorry I messed with your post I hit the wrong button.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I'm just messing with you Mainsy!! :afro:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts