True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...at Albuquerque Indoor Karting! That's my kinda date! Problem is she doesn't have enough testosterone to match my style of driving, though I can't complain because she definately isn't a MORF (see: [M]ale or [F]emale). On the front straight of lap two I was purposefully trailing by about 3 karts, setting up for the best pit maneuver in history. Armed with a big, toothy grin all I could think was, "Yeah bitch! You ain't got no idea what's comin'!" That's when it happened...the epiphany!

Amidst heavy braking and with only seconds to spare I abruptly changed my mind; I decided the shocker maneuver (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)) later that night would prove much more rewarding for both of us. I slammed the red pedal, the tires screamed in disdain and, oblivious to the danger that lurked she was allowed the inside line. :) Good decision, I might add. That shit was ripe for the pickens!

Anyway, I'd like to go back with some drivers that aren't afraid to play chicken under braking. Anyone down? My fastest lap was a 29.8 but I know I can do much better. If those karts get sideways your lap times go to shit 'cause they have about 1 lb/ft of torque.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I'm in!!! I will own you keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Happy ending?

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I'm fucking down like Paris Hilton is done to take it in the ass.. Any day, any time..

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Hahaha, I'm down for some karting maybe next weekend? My fastest is around 26.xx
You and me brother. I swear I'll put a Rail-runner on you through the turns! You gotta bring it boy!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be in China from 8/6 - 8/23 but after that...consider yourselves in second place.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Are you really going to China? Are you gonna get to see any of the olympics?
-Melanie

·
584 Posts
Damn I need to go. I still have 3 runs left.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts