True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well so a kid i use to ride with ask me to sell my car to him , I told him anything is for sale for the right price. He told me ok that he is going to go get the money and call me. Well I see him and sure enough he has a stack of 100's seeing all that cash none the less he left with the title. so i officially do not own the ss no longer but sounds like the new owner will race anything and its mother on monty with it. It going to be a sad night

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
I liked that car. What did you end up selling it for? If you dont mind me asking? What you looking at next?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Dude wtf. What are you gonna get now?

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I liked that car. What did you end up selling it for? If you dont mind me asking? What you looking at next?
I sold it for basically 14 k as far as now i am getting a supercharged jetski. I as far as cars I dont want another money pit anytime soon, but I will be looking for a 69 camaro shell to make a dragcar/ striped streetcar. But nothing soon just the jetski i bought for now. I took the car out the other night for dinner and got a few tickets for stupid shit, and the job i am going for looks at that stuff crazy

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I know of a Honda turboed jet ski for sale. I think it had 30 hours and he wanted 6K. It has a custom paint job.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know of a Honda turboed jet ski for sale. I think it had 30 hours and he wanted 6K. It has a custom paint job.
I looked at the hondas ones they put down 180 ish, yamaha about 215 and sea doo are 255 so i bought a sea doo last night o to 60 is i belive 2.1 seconds so it should be fun

What year is the honda you know of ? and are they fire on the price they sell for 8500 new with a trailer they were the cheaper of the three? maybe I will get a pair

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Jet skis are fuckin awesome. If i ever got rid of my car i would probably buy toys for the lake also. I wanna ride that turbo bitch, hit me up sometime I wanna check that sucker out.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Same here. Thinking of chilling on the cars gig for a while. Buy a nice truck, quads, jet skis, camping stuff, kayaks, dirt bikes, etc...

Should be about as much as a new car :lol:

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jet skis are fuckin awesome. If i ever got rid of my car i would probably buy toys for the lake also. I wanna ride that turbo bitch, hit me up sometime I wanna check that sucker out.
It not turbo one this one is 255 hp to the honda that is 180 so it gonna move out man I pick it up today and head to the lake this weekend to break it in and will go back the 4 of july hit me up man if you want to see hell come down man and you can take a spin lol

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same here. Thinking of chilling on the cars gig for a while. Buy a nice truck, quads, jet skis, camping stuff, kayaks, dirt bikes, etc...

Should be about as much as a new car :lol:
same here too many cops now plus dum asses so i lost interest so i bought the ski my parents have a baja that i am allowed to take out along with their travel trailer, so being with all my bad luck i plan to do some camping. it never stops my trucks up and running after the injector turbo and shit it happed in 3s but i come home now and my house got broken into i so pissed i never get a break

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Wow Chris that does make for a sad night.. you'll never ever have a chance to take down my little mustang in that car anyway :lol:

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Weren't you asking like 23k for it a while back? Sad day indeed but at least it's going to somebody that's going to make some use of it from the sound of it. It's to beautiful of a car to not see the light of day. Hopefully it's just not totaled soon.
Have fun with the jet ski. Those things are bad ass

·
Registered
163 Posts
same here too many cops now plus dum asses so i lost interest so i bought the ski my parents have a baja that i am allowed to take out along with their travel trailer, so being with all my bad luck i plan to do some camping. it never stops my trucks up and running after the injector turbo and shit it happed in 3s but i come home now and my house got broken into i so pissed i never get a break
I had that problem too a while back. Laid the bike down crossing a dirt patch, then the voltage regulator in the car fried damn near half the harness, then my laptop died, then my bike got stolen and they laid off my entire dept at work. This was in within about two weeks over two years ago. I didn't leave my house for almost a month and did nothing but drink and play video games.

You just have to wait the bad luck out. Just like everything else in life, it comes and goes. You just gotta deal with it.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Damn your luck man. that sucks. Im down to roll to the butte with ya sometime and take it for a spin haha. im goin campin in the jemez for the 4th but when ya go after that let me know.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow Chris that does make for a sad night.. you'll never ever have a chance to take down my little mustang in that car anyway :lol:
Thats fine but be care if the New owner wants a run lol youll get side swiped will no longer own a little mustang :lol: youll never catch me in the water now either sir

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
sucks we never got a chance ti run em. ohh well maby the new owner will want some LOL jet ski's fTW i got a little sea doo xp limited edition that will do 60 on the water, 787cc 2 stroke, raised compression along with some carb work 110 hp fuckin thing is a blast its too bad there are cops on the water last time i was at conchess ( i think its how is spelled )
i got a fuckin ticked for catching some nasty air off of some nice sized wakes.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Gotta love getting tickets on the water. Shits so fucked up. Got a ticket for the same thing as you will a few years back in laughlin nevada.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts