True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as some of you know, Me and Cambio were out in his beater Civic (that's covered in stickers) tonight.

We somehow arrived at this checkpoint leaving Monty and this cop harassed the shit out of us, saying that the stickers were obstructing our vision and all that good mess. Not only that, but also threatening/hinting that he was going to write us up a ton of tickets (Yes, that's right, a TON of tickets....). As we were sitting there another officer asked officer 1 if he was going to write us up all those tickets (the part that pisses me off the most is that he was saying that in a tone as if it were a joke). But they were nice enough to tell us to remove those stickers and let us go our way (although I did tell them the stickers are on here for advertisement).

Anyhow, as I was going home (I took Ian's car home since he did not want to spend a lot of gas in the truck taking me all the way out to the middle of buttfuck nowhere), I get pulled over. I was not speeding, and I was not driving like a doofus. So, in my head, I was asking "what the fuck am I getting pulled over for?". And TADA! Guess what? The same cop that harassed the shit outta me earlier that night is the cop that pulls me over (aka Officer 1). YAY! So he comes up to my window, fucks with me some more about my stickers. So after his little clown show, he asks for my license and tells me that he is going to write me up 10 tickets (Yes, he said 10 tickets). So after about a good 10 minutes of me just sitting in this shitbox, he finally comes back. But not with 10 tickets (thank god), but more stickers (just kidding). He came back with 4 tickets. Of those 4 tickets were:

No proof of registration
No proof of insurance
Obstruction of view
And a ticket for my address on my driver's license not being up to date

Funny thing is, is that he, not only was being a fucking dick (and I do have a witness), but he was aware that the vehicle was first of all not mine (not that it really matters since I was the one driving it), but was also VERY recently purchased. And he was aware that I had recently moved (since I told him).

Looks like a fun day coming up. I absolutely love having my time wasted in a court room. I also love spending money on court fees so they can use it to crack down on street racing. [On a side note, I saw 3 police agencies pulling over people on Monty tonight....That shit's fucking awesome!]

Anyhow, if any of you guys get pulled over by Officer Jake Campos (Badge #110 of BCSO), be prepared to have the time of your life.

Yes officer, next time I WILL carry razorblades on me to take stickers off since I am such the emo *** that I am. And I will also go register and insure a car within a couple minutes of it being purchased after MVD hours (Just to be safe, you know?).

Thank you again for giving me a ton of tickets. :beer: I really enjoyed it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That's too bad. I have been pulled over 3 times before by the same cop.
First time he asked if I won. ?? Excuse me sir? The race against the mustang. Did you win? Oh ummm...Yes? Good. At least you can say you beat a Mustang tonight before going to jail. Huh? Went back, ran my license came back to my window and sent me on my way with a warning because he used to have a third gen and did the same thing when he was my age. Just wanted to give me a scare.
Next two times he pulled me over were just warnings and him asking about the car lol. Some cops are gearheads at heart and can appreciate what we do and why we do it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
G

·
Cops are major butts sometimes, especially when u get one that is a rookie with his srgnt, or something they try and act all badass of the law.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
lol...if a car was just purchased you should have had insurance regardless, its not that hard to A: call your insurance agent and get the shit added, or B: go home, get online and insure that shit and print out a temp insurance card...the cop was probably being a dick on the REG. and rest of the tickets in part because, well he can be,lol...sucks you got pulled over several times...lesson learned, dont drive other peoples cars,lol.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
No proof of registration
No proof of insurance
Obstruction of view
And a ticket for my address on my driver's license not being up to date

assuming the vehicle was purchased in 30 days and the previous owner had up to date insurance on a nother car before the purchase most insurance sompanys will cover a new purchase for a 30 day period . the temp tag if valid is the vehicles registration. obstruction of view.. was the stickers over the front wind shield or the sides. that is one the judge will want to see a pic of your truck without stickers all over the windows and will dismiss. license up to date. don't know never got one of those as long as you DL is still valid there should be no problem. or if you moved from your parents house to a apartment no prob

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Why when he has the coolest hot rod ever at home?
I would pull someone over in the Vega and make them race me for a ticket. I win, it's just a warning. They win, your going to jail for exhibition of driving and racing a police officer. :lol:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Some cops are cool, but there are a lot of dick cops out there. A friend of mine went to jail for blowing a .01

I didn't know you could go to jail for blowing that low.... Case of a rookies first time pulling someone over and a dickhead Srg.

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Yeah car was just purchased. Like JUST. And I had FULL insurance on my last one, this one is covered for 30 days registration and insurance (already talked to my insurance agent). Apparently this particular cop just didn't feel powerful enough in his little world. When we were stopped at the checkpoint (and its clear as fucking day that we weren't intoxicated in ANY way) he harassed the fuck out of us. He yelled at Jason like 15 times repeatedly crap about "THE LAW" and then went on to go over and yell in my face maybe 20 times (I'm not exaggerating, it was like a broken record) that "IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE!" Then him or some other cop (there were maybe 25 of them around us all yelling at the same time) yelled over and OVER again "ARE YOU GOING TO CITE THEM?" "CITE THEM!"

I disliked cops before but this is just outrageous. After a friend was taken all the way to jail simply for driving home on Monty while being accused of racing, I was furious, but now..... can't innocent people just be left alone?

Don't cops in this town wonder why crime and violence is so high? Because they ONLY focus on pulling people over and cracking down on "street racing"!

Sorry that you had to deal with his sorry ass again Jason and now have to go through all this shit.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
yep yep..the long dick of the law....

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, pretty much my point of the story is that:

Yes, you can pull me over.
Go ahead, give me the tickets I am responsible for.

But don't be a fucking dumbass dickhead and waste my fucking time by yelling at me about stickers and giving me irrational tickets and tickets that don't even fucking make sense. Fucking asshole. I hope his fucking family burns in a house fire.

Obstruction of view: I have no fucking clue what the fuck this cop was talking about since I could see fucking fine.

No proof of license/registration: Motherfucker I was on my way home. Maybe I was on my way to a fucking computer to insure this bitch. Ever think of that?

Address not being current on my license: ******, I JUST moved. Sometimes people actually do a job and have small time frames. I guess pigs like himself don't understand that. I mean, obviously he has all the time in the world. He yelled at me for fucking ever about what? Fucking stickers on windows. Yes, let me repeat that, STICKERS ON WINDOWS!

Get a life, fucking clown.

And I hope his mother gets raped in a dark alley way while he's trying to be fucking supercop on Monty in the very near future.

/Rant

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Cops are the biggest waste of my tax money. It's ok though, because they are still cops and everybody hates them lol. Except for Vega, he's an ok guy.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I dont hate cops in general but I think APD needs to make some big changes in the department and how its run. They seem to worry to much about people hanging out on weekends and talking in parking lots. Its car guys talking about cars. If you see them racing then bust their ass.

They try to inconvenience you enough to keep you from coming out even if you are not doing anything wrong. I think the officers on Montgomery should be on central hassling the crack heads, meth heads that are braking into houses and cars. Get them off the streets that will keep some of the drug dealers from making as much money and possibly forcing them to get more hard up for cash and easier to catch.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts