True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since school is out and it is my wife's b-day and our anniversary, we are going to Disneyland. Neither of us have ever been there so I figured it's time and suck it up and get my ass out there. July 2nd thru july 7th. Good times ahead.:headbang:

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should be sick during the 4th!
Don't forget how busy it will be. Since I'll be dealing with little kids, I can push them out of my way to get in front of all the rides. LOL

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
That will be sick. Gay you gonna miss camping though.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
I have a deal for you GoinCrazy. Two small blocks for the price of one. The one we spoke of, and a .030 over, steel crank 350 with ARP head and crank studs. It has pretty good pistons in it as well 12.1 or so, but it needs a rebuild and some would not use the pistons. $300.00 delivered to Albuquerque, both engines with steel heads. One of the stes of heads is ready to bolt on rebuilds (center valvecover bolt) new type. I need this stuff out of the garage. We'll talk some more, you're gonna love this.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I love roller coasters, be some fun for sure. Does suck you won't be around to go camping over the 4th though

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I have a deal for you GoinCrazy. Two small blocks for the price of one. The one we spoke of, and a .030 over, steel crank 350 with ARP head and crank studs. It has pretty good pistons in it as well 12.1 or so, but it needs a rebuild and some would not use the pistons. $300.00 delivered to Albuquerque, both engines with steel heads. One of the stes of heads is ready to bolt on rebuilds (center valvecover bolt) new type. I need this stuff out of the garage. We'll talk some more, you're gonna love this.
Sounds good to me. What are the springs good to? The other Scott has a cam that I am going to use.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Sounds good to me. What are the springs good to? The other Scott has a cam that I am going to use.
The iron heads that are ready to go are from a stock rebuild. Not sure what they'll go to. They came off the engine that is in the Vega now.

EDIT: I am planning to bring everything in the garage that is not part of the new engine or attached to the Vega. A flexplate, balancer, etc. I need to make room in the garage for the new "golf cart".

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Disneyland is pretty cool. Went there when I was barely young enough to remember it, and then again before I was a freshman in HS...back in the day. Its just a cool experience, and the end of the night parade and show is pretty sweet to watch. Enjoy yourself.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
sweet i still have to go in this lifetime myself congrats

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Been there once. It was good times. Space mountain is a trip man, be sure to ride that one.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Dude I am jealous. I want to go to disneyland. I fucking love that place. Happiest place on earth.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
I love Disneyland we were supposed to go again this fall but oh well. I love the Tower of terror its right across the street at California Adventure they have some cool rides as well. Take your time it wiill be packed and enjoy it dont try to rush through it. But all you should need is 3 to 4 days at both parks total. Also not sure if you are gonna go but head up to Universal studios for a day it is bad ass. There is also a nice outdoor mall next to it with some cool shops.

The bad thing is when you get back you will need a vacation to relax from this one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts