True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Nice Paint job, that car hasn't seen the street in how long???? Came out pretty nice for a quicky.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
That's sick, was that the car you took out on weekends? and wtf how come I never see this car pass by I swear I live down the street lol.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol! No, the one I cruise is in the garage getting some engine goodies. The flame car is a roller for now.

That's sick, was that the car you took out on weekends? and wtf how come I never see this car pass by I swear I live down the street lol.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol! I can tell you he got another mustang! Lol!!! And Shane is right, I will probably end up buying that one too, it is like a plethra of mustangs that once they hit shane's garage they are magicaly transported through 5th dimensional beams into my garage!!! :lol:

I can't make up my mind, It should consist of a nasty ratty big block and I have a good shot of gas to throw at it for now and will end up one day with a big shiny blower on top of it also (when I getz my lunch money saved up) "BUT" I may end up doing the same combo on a small block. Can't decide.

G

·
Lol! I can tell you he got another mustang! Lol!!! And Shane is right, I will probably end up buying that one too, it is like a plethra of mustangs that once they hit shane's garage they are magicaly transported through 5th dimensional beams into my garage!!! :lol:

I can't make up my mind, It should consist of a nasty ratty big block and I have a good shot of gas to throw at it for now and will end up one day with a big shiny blower on top of it also (when I getz my lunch money saved up) "BUT" I may end up doing the same combo on a small block. Can't decide.
i would probably do a stroked 351

1 - 20 of 55 Posts