True Street Cars Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ordered the SJM ABS delete kit and Line lock with shifter mounted switch today. Also hoping a deal does not fall through on a FTP 104mm lid and TSP 100 mm MAF. I am going to try and get some pics of the inside when I get back home hopefully friday. Got the interior back in it, guages mounted where the vents used to be, A pillar guage guages and tach. A buddy of mine is building a heater/ac control panel block off plate that has the bottle heater, nitrous, and purge switches. Got a set of prostars for the rear to run around on some ET streets for the street so I don't wear the slicks out as fast. SO the TT2's are for sale.

· Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Put her on the dyno again to get tuned for the bigger intake and 42lbs injectors. She made 430rwhp and 391 rwtq on motor on the stock heads throught the 9". and 556rwhp and 580rwtq on the 150 shot of giggle juice. The only changes si9nce the last time when she made 375rwhp and 350rwtq are the FAST 92 combo, a 25% underdrive pulley, lost the ac, added 42lb injectors, and added the 9". Not too bad I don't think for a cam only 98 car.

· Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Took it to 11.2 at 123 cam only on a 150 shot. Think it would have went 10's with a taller tire and more seat time, but a guy put the money out and the car has been sold. I still have the tt2's for sale as well as a set of 2006 243's with 21,000 miles.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.