True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yo, saw that promotional site video on streetfire. Pretty good stuff!

Anyway, at the moment I don't drive anything fast. Trying to get my hands on a low mileage 4th gen LS1 F-body or maybe a GTO. For now I just take pictures of fast cars and work on em.

Not quite sure where you guys are based out of, I'm guessing NM? If so I hope its cool with you all to have an arizonan in here. :)

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome... Good luck trying to find a 4th gen. Lol...

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I'm in mesa.

Honestly I doubt I will be able to afford anything fast given the situation of the economy. Hopefully I will get lucky.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Welcome!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Welcome, YES! That makes a total of 2 3rd Gens on this whole website lol. Awesome! Any specs or pics of your car man? don't do the 4th gen, keep your Mullet ride!!!! lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
4th gen ftw. I went to uti and lived in that part of the world for a good while. Hell of a nice place to be.

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4th gen ftw. I went to uti and lived in that part of the world for a good while. Hell of a nice place to be.
Some parts.. lol. My neighborhood is a shithole. But I don't normally hang out in these parts.

And I actually had to give my turdgen back to my brother. It had a forged 355 TPI with a ZZ9 cam and a built 700r4, insurance was too high on it at 16 so now I'm driving a 2000 buick regal... In the future I might toss an LS3 into an old RS or something along those lines with a cage. But again thats when I have money..

For now I just want 100 more HP and the power at the back wheels while still having a practical car that doesn't squeak everywhere. I know F-bodies pretty much top to bottom, so I figure that will be a good start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts