True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Slight-mishap-at-the_683807.htm]Slight mishap at the track- Video[/ame]

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
sucky man

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
shit...hate to see that... Bruce's car makes a ton of power... and he doesn't have much seat time in it.. he'll get her back in shape he is a bad mofo.. looks like the car left well but as i can see the car was not lined up with the grove or the track.. looks like i'ts aimed at the 1k markers

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Ouch. Thats suck.

I must say this though. Jimmy G has got to be one of the most taleneted video guys out there. Hands Down.

·
faster than a speeding bullet
928 Posts
who the fuck is driveing the ambulance . that could have been a major crash then who comes to the rescue ? :nono: :popcorn:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Shitty WTF is up with the ambulance, that shits a little rough.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
who the fuck is driveing the ambulance . that could have been a major crash then who comes to the rescue ? :nono: :popcorn:
lol... ambulance would have been the first one at the sceen of the wreck..:lol:

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
man i would consider this a nearly major misshap

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
i cant believe the ambulance pulled in frt like that!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That sucks to see but great vid Jim. As usual...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Like stated by everyone above. WTF was the ambulance driver thinking.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ouch. Thats suck.

I must say this though. Jimmy G has got to be one of the most taleneted video guys out there. Hands Down.
That sucks to see but great vid Jim. As usual...
Thanks for the Kind words Guys....... it ain't me....its the camera.... or wait.... wait.... maybe its the location, location, and location. LOL :thumbsup:

JimmyG

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Man that really sucks. He was crooked as hell from the get go.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Like stated by everyone above. WTF was the ambulance driver thinking.
Ambulance driver was not a mind reader, anytime after you hit the wall and cross over the center line your supposed to stop the car and make sure it hasn't broken a fuel line or something else. I do think the ambulance is trying to hual ass a little to fast but here we go again last time we said they reacted to slow. I hope they can reach a happy median. But you have to give them credit they were ready to go

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Thanks for the Kind words Guys....... it ain't me....its the camera.... or wait.... wait.... maybe its the location, location, and location. LOL :thumbsup:

JimmyG
No....it is definitely you. Editing....editing....editing. What program do you use?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts