True Street Car Forums banner
521 - 540 of 1109 Posts

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
What do you think?
I think the second one is dope do you think i should put a better quality pick of my car so you can see it more clear?

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
What do you think?
Now that i think of it i like the first one cause it dont have the eye and the quality of the pic is better but i like the background on the second one besides the eye so if u could put those together and maybe a darker red on the Ls1kid from the first one

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
if you would like to i will be more then willing to cut do it again but let me try your second suggestion first and see if you like it!
Ok cool and if my dumb ass cant come up with one i like ill take a really good high quality pick and think it out more and we can do that. I owe you for this one man thanks :beer:

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
you liking the look of that better?
Fuck ya thanks bro i like it a lot. if i ever wanna change it ur the one im gonna ask. i owe u one i have no clue how to do that shit :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
^^glad you like it. if you do want to change the background to a different pic or something just post the pic and let me know cause it will take no time to change the background to something different.

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
^^glad you like it. if you do want to change the background to a different pic or something just post the pic and let me know cause it will take no time to change the background to something different.
Ok for sure i will thanks again bro!!

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
How do i get my sig to show all the time?

·
Ws.6
371 Posts
^^^^^+HP for you man thanks alot!

521 - 540 of 1109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.