True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in the shop getting ready to throw some paint on a school bus, I here Gary screaming "hey someone just hit your car". I thought he was joking and then I hear a crunch. I run outside, my car parked on the street in front of the shop becomes a tragedy of a "church van"! This lady drives by and hooks my driver side fender with the wheel chair ramp on the side and yanks the car forward about 3 feet and damn near rips the fender off! So if that isn't bad enough she throws it in reverse backs up, throws it in drive and slams back into the STANG!!! Backs up again and takes off like she is a pro stock driver. I grab my keys jump into the car with the fender half off and fucken gettin it! I am going down central in 3rd and 4th gear, 12lbs of boost fishtailing, doing over 100mph in traffic! I was on her ass in about 5 blocks. She was trying to dodge left on a side street. She knew she was screwed so she pulled over and begged me not to call the police. I am a nice guy so I spared her the hit and run because luckily the church had insurance. She tells me the kids in the van told her to just go and the devil inside her mashed down the gas! All the kids in the van are using foul language and laughing about the chase! I was like "what kind of frikken church do these people go to!?!?" Anyways, interesting scenario but it sucks cause my baby is fucked up now. I am frustrated so I had to share my peachy story with you all. Make sure you watch out for them church vans trying to ride dirty!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Fuck that. I would've called the cops too

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts
Wow, that is some bull shit, I would certainly have words with the pastor there and expect more than just an apology.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Wow that is a crazy story, I probably wouldnt have called the cops either, Im a nice guy I guess. If they try to screw you over, sue that church for collection basket.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow that is a crazy story, I probably wouldnt have called the cops either, Im a nice guy I guess. If they try to screw you over, sue that church for collection basket.
I will be all over that collection basket if they try to pull some bullshit! LMAO!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Man I was just sayin to a buddy that your car was real nice. That sucks balls I would of hit a church lady in the face J/K but I would of called the cops. Post pics

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
dam that sucks! karmas a bitch so maybe something better will happen for not calling the cops.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
shoulda hit that bitch with your fist, then blamed the devil!!! mrs.parker, mrssss.paaaaaaaarkeeer ! < from the movie friday lol

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
dam that sucks! karmas a bitch so maybe something better will happen for not calling the cops.
like what? the bitch cant get into the heavens

NoVa

G

·
Damn that really sucks ass. Sorry that happened. Your car is sick though that is a bummer that happened. If they try to pull anything take them to court like if they give u shit about damages or paying or anything. i think u can still fill out a police report up to 72 hours after if i member correctly. I can ask my auntie she a cop for Santa Fe. That aint a very good church especially if the kids r cussin and she talkin bout the devil and shit.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Shit that sucks jeremy sorry to hear that....

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
So you guys are not even considering the fact that had YOU commited the Hit n Run to the drivers car, she would have called the cops and screamed bloody fucking MURDER...

Not to mention the fact that this lady obviously does NOT give a shit about public safety. Oh yea, and the fact that she just taught the kids in the van that it is ok to run from an accident...???

Sorry, but the police should have been called and she should have been reported. IMO

Sorry about your car though.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
FUCK THAT!!!! You should have called the cops man! If some piece of shit ever tries that with me they'll be the ones calling the cops. I hope your car is ok though man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts