·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
i got mine ill post a pic asap

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
What do you ladies think?
the silhouette is a real girls who races cars supras to be exact. her name is Anna Comingore. She's known for her racing called Bikini Racing. she has shirts she sells that say "You've just been owned by a girl" hehe That was my fav tee of hers.
Welcome to Bikini Racer > Home shes really down to earth girl :)

hope you like?

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Love it!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
how about one that says

TSC on the front

and

Makin Sammichs since 2008 TrueStreetCars.com on back

:)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I think itd be funny like to have two pics side by side (kinda like tshirts target sometimes has)... But to have a pic of a stick figure girl and underneath says "wife" and the picture next to it is of a car and underneath said "the other woman" and between the pictures we can use the sign ">" meaning life is greater than the car. Lol
I think we should make the shirt that Nicole talked about too. Can someone design it? Where do you get the shirt template? Maybe instead of saying "wife" we could say "girl" or just leave it blank underneath the stick figure of the girl and then under the car still say "the other woman." Maybe we could have Randy make one for the wives and one for just the "girls" that would be blank. I REALLY like this idea, Nicole!

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I also want to do one with our specific TSC names ironed on the bottom back of the shirt and maybe the saying...
TSC girls
not only in the kitchen
(or something along those lines.) I really love the sammich idea but I worry that no one else will understand it. (Not that it matters cause I would still wear one!)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I think we should make the shirt that Nicole talked about too. Can someone design it? Where do you get the shirt template? Maybe instead of saying "wife" we could say "girl" or just leave it blank underneath the stick figure of the girl and then under the car still say "the other woman." Maybe we could have Randy make one for the wives and one for just the "girls" that would be blank. I REALLY like this idea, Nicole!
Me too! I like both I would probably get one of each lol!

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
So...I got the above shirt in a medium girl's T and it is pretty tight!!! Ima have to wash it in cold and not dry it in the dryer. LOL

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
So...I got the above shirt in a medium girl's T and it is pretty tight!!! Ima have to wash it in cold and not dry it in the dryer. LOL
wear it tonight i wanna see it. I just ordered mine :)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

Here's the rough draft for the other shirt. What do you all think? Did you want the symbol to be < or >??

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
whats on the back?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
That could be on the back or front. For now it's just a rough draft.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
hmmmm kinda cool

im not a significant other so i wont get it....yet LOL

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
you can get anything you want just PM slow_ass_dodge on here and hell make it up for ya! hes a vendor to deiselware

61 - 80 of 89 Posts