Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
She has access!

And Sara I think AL is shut down!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
yea AL is gone LOL but damn i wanted that top 10 haha i ran into becca at Imbibe and she has the shirt with it so i may borrow it LOL

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
yea AL is gone LOL but damn i wanted that top 10 haha i ran into becca at Imbibe and she has the shirt with it so i may borrow it LOL
bike shirts?

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
it was a top 10 reasons why my bike is better then any boyfriend.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
lol k ill get it made again!!

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
i like that shirt but dont like the tail and horns lol. im not a devilish person. but thats just me ill get one and see if i can find an outline of a girl without those.
I'm not too keen on the devil girl either. I would like a silouette of a car with a sexy silouette girl or two on the hood. Can anyone find something like that? I also think the "TSC Ladies" should be bigger and it should say TrueStreetCars.com on the bottom of the back of the shirt. I also think it should be in a girl style Tshirt and not a regular Tshirt. Whatever it looks like in the end I want one. :beer:

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
I'm not too keen on the devil girl either. I would like a silouette of a car with a sexy silouette girl or two on the hood. Can anyone find something like that? I also think the "TSC Ladies" should be bigger and it should say TrueStreetCars.com on the bottom of the back of the shirt. I also think it should be in a girl style Tshirt and not a regular Tshirt. Whatever it looks like in the end I want one. :beer:
randy will put it on which ever shirt you pick. so you can choose a girl or guy shirt :) hes working on one for me i should have it tomorrow :) ill post it up

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I just got a couple shirts both were $15

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Cat I could be wrong but I thought this was his black friday special for $10 or something?
i just posted the original prices if hes not having a special

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
I just got a couple shirts both were $15
Did you get a womans and a mens type shirt? i know when started he was doing the ladies $18 cause he didn't know what type shirts wed like lol.

Ciara got a woman's one and it shrunk she has to wear a under shirt cause it shrunk. His shirts are 100% cotton.

Randy will also use a shirt you provide but make sure it's at least a 50% cotton shirt.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
i got regular t-shirts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Hey kit cat...You ever get this shirt? I want one!!!
he said he couldn't take the horns and tail off. i found a cute sillouette girl but he couldn't trace it. im looking for another one.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts