True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted an add on craigslist so i'll just put the link to it on here. Ignore the price though, TSC special price of 6300!! The car does have some minor body damage. More pics can be posted by request or come check out the car if interested. Can't except any trades..

99 Mustang GT

Any questions pm me or call 280-9619

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Not a bad deal at all, to the tizop.....

G

·
Hey Joe I'm going to the credit union today cuz i have to deposit a check anyway and Robs mom said if i needed help with anything she would co sign for me, i love the car it looks sick, and its wat i been in search for. i'll let u know what happens.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Joe I'm going to the credit union today cuz i have to deposit a check anyway and Robs mom said if i needed help with anything she would co sign for me, i love the car it looks sick, and its wat i been in search for. i'll let u know what happens.
very cool, it won't be hard to get a loan for that little bit of money.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Joe if you want to get that car up to Taos I'll will put it on consignment for you.. PM me if your interested..

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe if you want to get that car up to Taos I'll will put it on consignment for you.. PM me if your interested..
Thanks Scott, If I still have the car at the end of this month I may take you up on this.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMP.... get this shit.... I got lazy and forgot to sell this thing and I don't feel like doing any work as far as selling it.... so.... first one with 4500 bucks gets the car....

·
Registered
983 Posts
That should sell quick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts