True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2598664]FS/PART OUT - 900HP INTEGRA - Honda-Tech[/ame]

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I do not know what the whole motor setup was on Sean's integra.

But god damn, I have not heard of any B series making that much power in quite a while.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Wait wait im lost why a road trip? Is this someones car or whats the deal?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Thats a ton of power. I doubt thats really his car, if it is then its definately come a long ways since it was stolen lol.

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew he got the shell back.

But it's a black integra that's making a ton of power. It would probably be similar to sean's if it never got stolen. Unless I'm on crack right now.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I knew he got the shell back.

But it's a black integra that's making a ton of power. It would probably be similar to sean's if it never got stolen. Unless I'm on crack right now.
I don't understand your reasoning. He got the car back and this car looks like his old one. So its either another black integra or it could be his old one the insurance sold at auction. I could see if the parts where the same ones he had on his. If the parts where the same in the car it would be fishy but becasue its a big horsepower black integra it means absolutely nothing.

·
584 Posts
he had gotten his car back, stripped but he got the shell back. This many years later a high hp teg is not as crazy and rare is it was in 05.

post 104
Car is gone - RacingSouthwest

BTW that black car you found is badass!

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't understand your reasoning. He got the car back and this car looks like his old one. So its either another black integra or it could be his old one the insurance sold at auction. I could see if the parts where the same ones he had on his. If the parts where the same in the car it would be fishy but becasue its a big horsepower black integra it means absolutely nothing.
Dammit cisco, you don't get what I'm saying.

What I meant was:

If it never got stolen, it would probably be making the same kind of power right now.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
yea his was a b16 with gsr head tooo not ls

1 - 16 of 16 Posts