True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any suggestions for time/place/date?? im down to buy food and drinks plus with the weather getting nice out, a saturday afternoon is a good time to show off some cars! I would have suggested an f-body meet but that goes without saying.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Next weekend looks great if the weather holds. I will be here working on the camaro anyway. Would just need to drag the grill down here.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good to me. i will be able to buy most of the food but keep in mind im not rich so we will need people to put in here and there.

next saturday should be enough time for everyone to make necessary plans.

anyone got a decent time??

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Don't forget the camera guys!! I'll be there in spirit...:secret:

G

·
im planing on heading down to Roswell on the 7th to learn how to ride the bike on spray, im going to need all the practice i can get before we go to Texas i should be back in town around 7:30 so if you guys are still out ill take the bike off the trailer.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I'll be there...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
If were going to grill burgers. I just roasted a sack of green chile. I'll bring some if you guys want?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Anyone down to have this BBQ at my house? UFC 96 is this Saturday, I'm buying the fight anyway so I figured why not make it a TSC BBQ?

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Anyone down to have this BBQ at my house? UFC 96 is this Saturday, I'm buying the fight anyway so I figured why not make it a TSC BBQ?
I am down if i am not on call for work

1 - 20 of 62 Posts