True Street Cars Forums banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Trey

I am fairly confident that their will be a paved spot open somewhere. I just don't want you guys to go out there thinking you have something reserved for you. I/RODS has all of the spots reserved on the North West and South West area. At this point I have maybe two spots open. I need to make sure that should I have some LATE entries I will have a place to put them. The track is also having a Super Series race that day and I expect that a lot of the spots on the South side will be taken but I don't think they will have all 63 spots filled.

My suggestion is to get there early and be the first in line. When you drive in and you don't see a cone take the spot, it is yours.

I really don't think you will have a hard time finding a spot if you get there early.

· Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
um... don't I need a cage?

· Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
im sure you'll be happy to finish them off huh lol. i need 125 jets cuz i only have 100 and 75 jets. this sounds like a bad idea tho...

· Always broken. **** your face
7,099 Posts
im sure you'll be happy to finish them off huh lol. i need 125 jets cuz i only have 100 and 75 jets. this sounds like a bad idea tho...
I just need to find some before sat so i can take home that trophy lol

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.