·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
click and go to the site read the comments
[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Supra-vs-Hayabusa_643380.htm[/ame]

G

·
when you raced that car on the 14 you were closer than with the sprayed busa and both races were from about a 55 roll but the 14 you went out of 1st and on the busa you started out of 3rd what a big difference it makes

·
Registered
706 Posts
Johnvon, you're not alone having been beatin' by that car "cough", but you took it like a man, so I guess in some perverted way, you're still a winner, maybe I sound like a sap, but I don't subscribe to the "show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser" philosophy.
You are a stand up guy!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Haha those comments are funny. Some of those people are stupid as fuck.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when you raced that car on the 14 you were closer than with the sprayed busa and both races were from about a 55 roll but the 14 you went out of 1st and on the busa you started out of 3rd what a big difference it makes
when we raced that car had 35ish more hp. and it took me about 1 second befor the nos hit which was about the distance you sall in the video, we were also in 3rd gear, i dont think the 14 did any better the only difference was that we went form 1st. yeah we were even for a while but once the supra got to the top end it pulled again

·
Registered
226 Posts
being a winner is way over rated john. Its funny that you can see vince in the video chewing on his finger nails like always.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts